POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Ever the mischievous pixie, eh, Troy? Such a scamp!
    If America keeps allowing itself to get manipulated into selecting the dumbest criminals possible to office, then torture them.

This is why we need Eugenics, people. It's in the Book of Revelations.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• How the fuck are they finding classified documents at Biden home? Have they learn ANYTHING?
      BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• I just don't understand why there aren't policies, or why they aren't enforced, by the librarians to confirm return of these types of documents upon the changing of staff. Obviously the change here is Biden wasn't trying to hide docs, and his own team said hey we found shit, we are bringing it back, where as Trump hid them and was making copies and shit...but this just makes me think EVERY official for at least the last 2 decades has tons of random files in boxes ready to be found.

Also this sinks a Biden or Kamala run in 2024. This is Hilary's Emails on steroids for the fascists.

Comment

• I mean WHAT THE FUCK.

Its not nuke stuff, but still.

Comment

• This isn't shit and it was already known by the DOJ. What a special counsel does is remove it from Benghazi style show trials and keeps it firmly under the DOJ's thumb.

The difference between Old Man Biden misplacing a box of shit and Foreign Intel telling us Trump was blackmailing people and selling docs to foreign powers is Night and Fucking Day.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Agreed. Biden's document brouhaha only involves under 20 documents, which were reported to the Archives immediately upon discovery.

Trump and his lawyers played cat and mouse with the Archives with over 300 documents, and he continues to be a dick about it.

$10 says Biden's documents are gonna involve outdated, low-level stuff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                This isn't shit and it was already known by the DOJ. What a special counsel does is remove it from Benghazi style show trials and keeps it firmly under the DOJ's thumb.

The difference between Old Man Biden misplacing a box of shit and Foreign Intel telling us Trump was blackmailing people and selling docs to foreign powers is Night and Fucking Day.
                I’m sure of that. But we know how the Republicans will play it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post

I’m sure of that. But we know how the Republicans will play it.
                  The Republicans can play it however they want. Same with the Both Sides cocksuckers who don't realize we have a growing Fascist movement we're trying to stifle.

What Billy Joe Dumbfuck has to realize is intent vs. action.

Comment

• First resolution to expel George Santos goes to the floor today.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      First resolution to expel George Santos goes to the floor today.
                      It'll fail but it'll get the GOP on record for voting not to expel. Such good stuff to use for the 2024 election.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

It'll fail but it'll get the GOP on record for voting not to expel. Such good stuff to use for the 2024 election.
                        He's got more crimes still to unveil.

Comment

• Between that and the insane chinese balloon, what the hell.

Anything else happening? Nothing with Trump?

Comment

Between that and the insane chinese balloon, what the hell.

Anything else happening? Nothing with Trump?
                            Dude is moving on Pence. That caused Team Trump to shit their pants and try to stall it. But, the move is a last step before indictments. Because they're going to use Pence (who is being given immunity) to say I was with my boss and he did this, this and this.

By doing this he committed treason.

By doing XYZ he was trying to have me killed.

So, a lot of endgame stuff is afoot.

Comment

• Cool cool cool

now what the fuck did they shot down over Alaska and Yukon?

Comment

Cool cool cool

now what the fuck did they shot down over Alaska and Yukon?
                                China's response to the now 3 other objects is giving me cause for concern. The Big Red Winnie the Pooh has no qualms about IDing something they did. The fact that Beijing Pooh Bear was legit bewildered and confused by the most recent 3 is something that is perplexing.

That and the Ohio train derailment that everyone in the MSM is trying to cover up and making the story that much more worse. It ain't Chernobyl, but it's a public health issue.

Comment

Working...
                                X