POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• OH MY GOD.

Trump's big 'announcement' for today? It's another wholesale grifting scheme for his base.

https://collecttrumpcards.com/

Just when I thought he could not get any more pathetic...WOW.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• HAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHAH holy shit.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• MAGIC: THE GRIFTING
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Oh god. I think I lost some IQ points just looking at the thumbnails…
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• DOJ Referrals from Jan 6th Cmte are announced Monday at 1pm EST.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                MAGIC: THE GRIFTING
                Wait. The redneck fucks are gonna buy this shit and wait for it to come in the mail.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Early leak ahead of next week's shit. Apparently, the company selling the Trump NFTs came up in the Classified Document search.

The DOJ has reason to believe that the sale of these documents was being laundered through the NFT operation.
                  My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm loving how trash the Republicans can be guaranteed to act any given moment.

But, the Speaker vote is amazing.

Comment

• I just love how all of the 'Dems in disarray' talk that the right has been pushing for years has been completely turned on its head. Watching this clusterfuck in the House is making for some great Schadenfreude.

Comment

• Seeing the "news" about them cancelling the pizza and salad dinner last night just sent me over the line. I couldn't help but lose my shit laughing once that was out there.

Comment

• Moderate Republicans are floating pulling Fred Upton out of retirement as a compromise candidate.

Comment

• Local Rep that I made friends with in the last 2 years. I know half of his team and they're just streaming the freakouts from the lobby. Most of the staffs are having a meltdown because it's just sinking in that no one is probably getting paid this week.

Comment

• It's like a bunch of high schoolers bitching about who was voted most popular or banged most dudes/chicks in some shitty yearbook. Fucking hilarious.
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Just been giggling to myself the past two days any time anything about it comes across my screen.
                                Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

Working...
                                X