POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• China shit involving Huawei
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
      Clarence Thomas put a temp freeze on Graham talking in the Georgia case.

8 others turned it down, but the guy with a wife who keeps coming up in the case decided to get his hands dirty. Genius move, Bob.
      Meaning what? how temp is this?
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

China shit involving Huawei
        Shocking absolutely nobody.

And how the fuck does the Supreme Court put a hold on a state case? Don't these fucking chuds claim we fought a whole war over a state's right?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post

Shocking absolutely nobody.

And how the fuck does the Supreme Court put a hold on a state case? Don't these fucking chuds claim we fought a whole war over a state's right?
          It's already starting shit and Thomas just fired off a road flare to get into his shit over it.

They needed a smoking gun to lean on him and they got it.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• How is this even remotely legal for Thomas to do this? It really makes no sense.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              How is this even remotely legal for Thomas to do this? It really makes no sense.
              He fucked up. Now, he's opening himself to attacks from all sides. It's a panic movie to keep Graham from ratting out his wife and everyone knows it. Now, Thomas did the one thing that he could have prevented.

Comment

• Alright, Troy. What's the scoop on Tuesday at this point? What are you hearing?

Comment

• Picturing an unshaven Troy, sitting at the BDR News Desk, rumpled shirt, sleeves rolled up, loosened tie, pot of black coffee next to him, maybe a smoke in his hand, getting ready to give us the REAL news, whether we like it or not, dammit.*

*Which is pretty much how I always picture Troy. Jeez, dude, unclench every so often, OK? You might get an ulcer or hard poops or something!

Comment

• The main thing I'm hearing is that the early voting is absolutely through the roof and may be rendering polling averages irrelevant.

Comment

Alright, Troy. What's the scoop on Tuesday at this point? What are you hearing?
                      This will be the year that makes the case with doing away with 538 as a serious data analysis site.

All of their fuck-ups have come home to roost this year. That being said, the GOP is doing their best to manipulate the polls via right leaning saturation other than outright manipulation. Basically, you can typically get 5-10 Super Right Polls thrown into the mix. But, what happens when you throw in 450? The result: the last 3 weeks.

That being said, early voting across the US is telling the real numbers as well as the real volume. Control of the House is going to be close enough to be a problem. but the Dems comfortably have the Senate.

Comment

The main thing I'm hearing is that the early voting is absolutely through the roof and may be rendering polling averages irrelevant.
                        Man. I hope so. Harris County early voting has been way behind 2 years ago. Beto HAS to blow away Harris County to win the governor here.

Comment

This will be the year that makes the case with doing away with 538 as a serious data analysis site.

All of their fuck-ups have come home to roost this year. That being said, the GOP is doing their best to manipulate the polls via right leaning saturation other than outright manipulation. Basically, you can typically get 5-10 Super Right Polls thrown into the mix. But, what happens when you throw in 450? The result: the last 3 weeks.

That being said, early voting across the US is telling the real numbers as well as the real volume. Control of the House is going to be close enough to be a problem. but the Dems comfortably have the Senate.
                          That aligns with what I'm reading between the lines.

Comment

• Praying hard the Dems do hold the Senate and, hopefully, the House as well.

Locally, I'm hoping we get rid of our heavily GOP government in my neck of the woods. Same mayor for 14 years, and we're only just now seeing massive construction plans going forward (we're getting a stadium complex and new housing developments fairly close to Six Flags, which has become the hub for my town's current and future urban development plans). Only thing is this was supposed to have happened over a decade ago, and folks need to start wondering where all the money went during that time.

Comment

• You telling me the GOP can actually GAIN something from this??
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                You telling me the GOP can actually GAIN something from this??
                                Yeah. Due to which House races are up for grabs, a lot of it is in gerrymandered regions that can tip the House balance in their favor.

The problem is that unless you have data analysts in the field, the GOP have ruined the integrity of any popular national data read. Mainly because Nate Silver can't be bothered to filter biased reports out of 538.

Comment

Working...
                                X