POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GAY FROGS! GAY FROGS! GAY FROGS!
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• So, seems Alex Jones has intimate messages with Roger Stone on his phone, and the DOJ, along with pretty much anyone who's subpoenaed these, is getting everything ASAP.

I'm praying this is a "smoking gun" at the level of the Nixon Tapes in regards to January 6 and anything having to do with Trump. I really am.

Also Jones is on the hook for $4.1 million for damages to the Sandy Hook parents case in Texas. There's also talk of punitive damages, too. Then he's got the trial in Connecticut and another one in Texas to look forward to, and I'm expecting he'll be shelling out big bucks on those as well.

Comment

• oh he's on the hook for 40+ million at the moment. I hope him and the rest of his ilk fucking BURN.

"I'm not a tech guy..."

GTFO and enjoy ACTUALLY being bankrupt and fucked you dumb cunt.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• He has like 3-4 more civil cases to go. So that $40m is going to exponentially grow.

Comment

• FBI executed a search warrant at Trump’s Florida molestation palace.
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Any relation to Alex Jones’ cell phone?

Comment

• So are we to believe that Biden's administration legit had no idea this was happening? Also, the GOP is going full frittata over this

Comment

• I hope they all fucking burn.

Comment

• Lots of big talk. Fuck 'em.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• For reals. These "patriots" are pathetic.

Comment

• Partially related to Jones' phone.

Main goal was collecting the Top Secret data Trump stole from the WH and other DC locales, then squirreled away in a Sam's Club home office safe.

Supposedly, they found a lot more than that.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• He stole WHAT

Comment

• They found the pee tape, didn't they?
                            Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
                            John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              He stole WHAT
                              15 boxes of shit apparently. You know the usual, state secrets and the like...

Comment

• Just imagine what the proof was to allows the FBI to raid…

Comment

Working...
                                X