No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pretty damning and the public gets first hand proof that Trump World is engaging mafia style witness tampering.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What happened? Literally been in 7 hours of meetings today.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        What happened? Literally been in 7 hours of meetings today.
        Mark Meadows' PA gave info on everything that happened that day. She was the fourth person in the room with Rudy, Meadows, Trump all day long.
        Trump assaulted security, Secret Service, his driver. Gave orders to turn off security measures so the Rioters could enter DC fully armed.

The AP already knows why she testified today, but Cheney did a blanket statement at the end that Trump World has been witness tampering for months including making threats against key people including the lady today.

The Missouri guy hopped back on to say, her testimony already fucked a lot of you. Come forward and you might get to cut a deal with DOJ.

The big thing out of today is she provided a how and a why to almost everything that happened in the immediate vicinity of Trump that day.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• via CNN.

• Meadows said that Trump thought Pence deserved chants calling for him to be hanged: Hutchinson said that she heard Meadows say that Trump did not think the Jan. 6, 2021, Capitol rioters were doing anything wrong and that Vice President Mike Pence deserved to face chants that calling for his hanging. "I remember Pat saying something to the effect of, 'Mark, we need to do something more, they're literally calling for the vice president to be f---ing hung.' And Mark had responded something to the effect of, 'You heard it, Pat, he thinks Mike deserves it, he doesn't think they're doing anything wrong.'"
          • Trump shattered his lunch plate after learning Barr said election wasn't fraudulent, aide says she was told: Hutchinson described Trump's angry reaction after former Attorney General Bill Barr said in an interview with the Associated Press that the Department of Justice had not found evidence of widespread voter fraud after the 2020 election. Hutchinson testified that after learning about the interview Trump went down to the White House dining room and threw a plate against the wall, shattering it. "I left the office and went down to the dining room and I noticed that the door was propped open and the valet was inside the dining room changing the table cloth off of the dining room table. He motioned for me to come in and then pointed towards the front of the room near the fireplace mantle and the TV where I first noticed there was ketchup dripping down the wall and there's a shattered porcelain plate on the floor." Hutchinson said that the valet told her that Trump was "extremely angry" at Barr "and had thrown his lunch against the wall, which was causing them to have to clean up."
          • Hutchinson details secondhand account of Trump lunging at Secret Service agents on Jan. 6 : Hutchinsontestified that she was told that Trump became "irate" when informed by security that he would not be going to the Capitol on Jan. 6, 2021, because the situation was not secure. Tony Ornato, then-White House deputy chief of staff, told Hutchinson that Robert Engel, who was the Secret Service agent in charge on Jan. 6, 2021, repeatedly told Trump on their way back to the White House after Trump’s Ellipse speech that it wasn’t safe to go to the Capitol. And she testified that she heard a secondhand account of how Trump was so enraged at his Secret Service detail for blocking him from going to the Capitol that he lunged to the front of his presidential limo and tried to turn the wheel. According to Hutchinson, Ornato recounted Trump screaming, “I’m the F’ing President. Take me up to the Capitol now.” Trump then “reached up toward the front of the vehicle to grab at the steering wheel,” Hutchinson remembered learning. She added that, according to Ornato, Trump used his other hand to “lunge” at Engel.
          • Mark Meadows sought a presidential pardon: Hutchinson told the committee that her former boss, Mark Meadows, did seek a presidential pardon related to Jan. 6, 2021. "Mr. Meadows did seek that pardon, yes, ma'am," she answered in response to Cheney's question. In addition to Meadows, Rudy Giuliani, the former personal lawyer for former President Donald Trump, also sought a pardon, Hutchinson told the committee.
          • Hutchinson said she heard Trump say he didn't care that his supporters had weapons: Hutchinsontestified that she overheard Trump saying that he did not care if his supporters had weapons — and suggested he had no issue with them marching to the Capitol armed. "I overheard the President say something to the effect of 'I don't F-ing care that they have weapons. They're not here to hurt me. Take the F-ing mags away. Let my people in, they can march to the Capitol from here. Let the people in, take the F-ing mags away."
          • Trump and Meadows were told that there were weapons among supporters at Jan. 6 rally held at Ellipse: Meadows and Trump himself were aware of the possibility of violence on Jan. 6, 2021, including that Trump supporters had weapons when they gathered on the Ellipse that day, Hutchinson testified. Hutchinson also testified that Ornato said he talked to Trump about weapons at his rally on Jan. 6, 2021. The House select committee investigation learned from law enforcement reports that people at the Trump rally on the Ellipse had pepper spray, knives, brass knuckles, Tasers and blunt objects that could be used as weapons, Cheney said on Tuesday.
          • Hutchinson heard Proud Boys and Oath Keepers mentioned leading up to Jan. 6: Hutchinson told the committee she heard the names of two far-right groups, the Proud Boys and Oath Keeper, mentioned leading up to Jan. 6, 2021. “I recall hearing the word ‘Oath Keeper’ and hearing the word ‘Proud Boys’ closer to the planning of the January 6 rally, when Mr. Giuliani would be around,” Hutchinson said in a video the committee played of one of her previous depositions. Rep. Cheney noted that “Hutchinson has no detailed knowledge of any planning involving the Proud Boys for Jan. 6.” Dozens of people connected to the Proud Boys have been arrested for their alleged participation in the Capitol riot, and leaders of both groups have been charged with seditious conspiracy for their alleged role that day, some of whom provided security that day for allies to Trump, including Roger Stone.
          • Meadows told Hutchinson "things might get real, real bad on Jan. 6": Former White House chief of staff Mark Meadows told his aide Cassidy Hutchinson on Jan. 2, 2021, that "things might get real, real bad on Jan. 6," she testified on Tuesday. She said he told her this after she spoke with former President Trump attorney Rudy Giuliani, who told her "something to the effect of 'we're going to the Capitol.'" Hutchinson said that Meadows "was scrolling through his phone; I remember leaning against the doorway and saying, 'I just had an interesting conversation with Rudy, Mark. It sounds like we're going to go to the Capitol.' He didn't look up from his phone and said something to the effect of 'there's a lot going on, Cass, but I don't know, things might get real, real bad on Jan. 6." She said: "That evening was the first moment that I remember feeling scared and nervous for what could happen on Jan. 6." Hutchinson testified that she heard a secondhand account of how Trump was so enraged at his Secret Service detail for blocking him from going to the Capitol on January 6 that he lunged to the front of his presidential limo and tried to turn the wheel.
          • Days before the riot, Giuliani said "we’re going to the Capitol": Hutchinson testified Tuesday that Trump lawyer Rudy Giuliani told her on Jan. 2, 2021 – four days before the US Capitol was attacked by Trump supporters – that “we’re going to the Capitol” on January 6, and that President Trump himself was also planning to be there. “Cass, are you excited for the 6th? It’s going to be a great day. … We’re going to the Capitol. It’s going to be great. The president is going to be there, it’s going to look powerful,” Giuliani said, according to Hutchinson, who also said Giuliani told her that Trump would be with members of Congress that day. It was previously known that Trump wanted to go to the Capitol on January 6, but Hutchinson’s testimony establishes for the first time that people around Trump had advance knowledge of this plan.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Also, G. Maxwell only got 20 years in prison. Honestly, if she lives past 3 weeks from now...she should take the sentence as a win.

Comment

• yeah. that shit is nuts.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Will this be enough to condemn that orange fuck?
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                  Will this be enough to condemn that orange fuck?
                  It's enough for charges of seditious conspiracy. The real rub is who has talked to the DOJ and when.

Because all of this piecemeal and a lot of what is being presented to the public has been to DOJ and grand juries behind closed doors for awhile now with a pending speedy trial on the horizon.

Comment

• SCOTUS really working hard to ruin what's left of America.

Comment

• and the DNC is using it as a fundraiser because they can't move on shit due too many other things being in movement.

#YASGRIDLOCKQUEEN2022

Comment

• Force those births so the kids die by the hundreds in school shootings. The living ones get lung cancer due to no clean air. Drought takes away the water. The gulf coast is underwater from hurricanes and no dike projects. Refineries move inland to Missouri. River flooding releases chemicals from the refineries.

Loving this outlook.

Comment

• This timeline fucking SUCKS. Those 6 cunts are making sure your country, and the planet as a rebound, are FUCKED.

We have scenarios up here at government level. Several of them involves the US eventually liberating us (Quebec or Canada), for, well, our fresh water. Timeline is roughly 80 years, but so unpredictable that who knows. But climate warming up will make shit between the 2 tropics unbearable. That’s a certainty. Where do we think people will go?

North. Yay.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            This timeline fucking SUCKS. Those 6 cunts are making sure your country, and the planet as a rebound, are FUCKED.

We have scenarios up here at government level. Several of them involves the US eventually liberating us (Quebec or Canada), for, well, our fresh water. Timeline is roughly 80 years, but so unpredictable that who knows. But climate warming up will make shit between the 2 tropics unbearable. That’s a certainty. Where do we think people will go?

North. Yay.
                            I remember reading somewhere that, I think by 2050, the climate of Minnesota will more closely resemble the climate of Kansas as it is today. If that's true, then holy balls will it be unbearable in Mexico and Central America.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                            Originally posted by gravedigger
                            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                            Originally posted by Martin
                            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Big part of why I had been pushing to move north for years, and part of why Chicago is on the list. Big lake with fresh water.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post

I remember reading somewhere that, I think by 2050, the climate of Minnesota will more closely resemble the climate of Kansas as it is today. If that's true, then holy balls will it be unbearable in Mexico and Central America.
                                Montreal was getting too hot. It one of the reason I moved.

I expect weather here to be like Mtl within my lifetime. Easy.

Dude. Wet bulb effect. Millions will die, cooked inside out. First will be India and Bangladesh. I remember the Ministry of the Future by Kim Stanley Robinson showing it first up. It’s not even speculation. It happened on a small scale already. It’s when the humidity outside is so high the body cannot sweat, so heat is trapped inside and you cook off. Insane.

And we’re not even talking the wars it will cause. I fucking wish I’m just pessimistic, but the best case scenarios aren't even ok for my kids.
                                Last edited by Martin; 06-30-2022, 11:39 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X