No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Honestly. I didn’t expect Ukraine to hold the line. The very little I got to see as an effort to help on our side said a lot. We poor, but if Canada sends fucking WEAPONS, urgently, it speaks.

Now, from what I can assume, Crimea will likely become Russian. But the rest?

Putin’s gamble likely failed. Small dick energy for a loss.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Interest rate in Russia went from 9.5 to 20% in 24hrs.

Having the EU take it’s first concerted military decision in funding and giving Fulcrums to Ukraine is insane. I forsee the EU and NATO becoming fusional to a certain degree.

Also, always some excellent analysis from Tyler Rogoway at The Warzone.

Comment

• With the ruble worth less than nothing, and all those oligarchs finding themselves unable to access their funds, I'm amazed Putin hasn't been coerced to resign, or that someone puts a cap in his ass soon.

Comment

• EU to vote on Ukraine becoming a member as early as today.

Other things are leaking. Waiting on more confirmation on some of them.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• yeah, read that on Ukraine. Can they really vote YAY/NAY on that as early as today?
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• You know you fucked up when fucking SWITZERLAND picks a side and it ain’t yours.

Comment

• also looking likely that the Russian stock market won't open this week at all. Doesn't matter, though...all Russian energy/petroleum stocks are absolutely getting destroyed everywhere else. Add in the collapse of the ruble and I have to wonder how Russia will pull out of this once this is all said and done. I have to think that the oligarchs have probably seen close to half of their wealth get obliterated in the past week...something has got to happen.

And the million dollar question at this point is the Russian nukes. The past week has shown that the Russian army is a complete shambles...untrained conscripts, no supplies, and low morale. They have munitions that work but those don't win wars...soldiers win wars. You have to wonder what kind of state the nukes and the subs are in if the army is like this. The facade of the invincible Russian army has been exposed as a paper tiger, so now what?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• BP and Shell pulled out of Russia and canceled projects there. My old company had an office there for years, supporting those companies. Them leaving Russia crumbles their economy by themselves. Russia is totally dependent on them to run their gas lines, because they don't know shit.

Comment

• yeah, read that about BP. By all accounts, they sold everything they had in Russian petroleum at a huge loss. If they're willing to take that kind of hit, that means they don't expect the Russian oil industry to ever come back.

Comment

• Germany propped up the Russian gas market. Once Germany started canceling Russian projects the writing was on the wall. This is going to accelerate renewables greatly in the EU, and eventually the world as the EU drives down cost from massive projects giving experience and increase supply chain.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        BP and Shell pulled out of Russia and canceled projects there. My old company had an office there for years, supporting those companies. Them leaving Russia crumbles their economy by themselves. Russia is totally dependent on them to run their gas lines, because they don't know shit.
                        Exactly.

What I was following last night was that Russian brass is getting pissed because they're over-committing armed forces to the Ukraine and opening more security holes throughout the country.

It's also why we're seeing Russian military pulling out Syrian and Checnya campaign actions which in that region is going to get you sent to the Hague.

Also, there is a fashion TikTok influencer showing off how to reclaim abandoned tanks and APCs.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Yeah...aren't we looking at war crimes here in Ukraine?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Yeah...aren't we looking at war crimes here in Ukraine?
                            They are, but we're about to see the World Court get tested by people with the power to say NAW, fuck that.

Comment

• The Russian Army apparently is taking up their age old hobby of looting foreign lands. This time, it's because they're going to War with Rations that expired in 2015/2016.

So, just watching video of them ransacking roadside bodegas for product, candy and whatever they can eat.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/i/status/1498660269261787141

Comment

Working...
                                X