No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Oh we have our stupid fucks on display right here. I have friends ready to ram these fuckers as soon as the orders are given.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Those morons in Tennessee burning books need some fucking sense slapped into them.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
        Those morons in Tennessee burning books need some fucking sense slapped into them.
        It's Tennessee. We used to have a long standing rule because of older laws in TN. If you have to travel to Nashville, do it in the daylight where other cars can see you.

Why? Well, for decades (until the last 8-10 years), car insurance was a suggestion in that state rather than a must-have.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• WTF is happening in Texas you guys? This is some fucking scary shit.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Sorry about WW3 starting on my birthday. Fuck a duck.
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• just nuke it all. We've had a good run.

Comment

• Great. Wonderful. Though it's been said there won't be any US boots on the ground near Ukraine, I'm betting that won't be the case for long. Fucking Putin, man.

Comment

• I am just staying away from the news. I've seen every major invasion since Gulf War live on CNN. I can't do another.

Comment

• Poland is activating its entire military against its Eastern border.
                    Russian Forces trying to take control of Chernobyl. Already ruptured a waste storage container.
                    Ukraine has knocked a few helicopters out of the sky, which cause the airport to get struck.

It's Putin's last stand because he has to go all the way or he's done on everything conceivable front.

Also Moscow's Culture Dept is telling any media outlet that condemnation of the Ukraine Invasion will be considered treason.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Hear tell there's protests and arrests in Russia over this.

Comment

• This has been such an utter shitshow for Russia that I worry about them over escalating tomorrow and doing something truly horrific.

Comment

• Elaborate, please. How has this been a shit show exactly?
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Elaborate, please. How has this been a shit show exactly?
                            Worse 1 day economic collapse in the country's history.
                            PR nightmare on multiple fronts.
                            Soldiers surrendering.
                            Ukraine actually holding back Russkie forces
                            NATO become more aligned than any point in history Post WWII.
                            250,000 protesting in Moscow, St Pete and other metros despite Putin giving cops carte blanche to beat them.
                            The Snake Island incident
                            The Ghost of Kyev.
                            10,000 automatic rifles and numerous Javelins in the hands of a patriotic and angry populace
                            China not taking a warm approach to Russian bullshit.
                            Russian Oligarchs feeling real economic pain for the first time in ages.
                            etc etc

Comment

• What's been so insane about all of this is seeing how much Web 2.0/3.0 has influenced the narrative of warfare in a relative short amount of time from the Arab Spring to now.

Some real Liberty Valence shit going on out there, but damn if the psychological underpinnings haven't been insane to watch.

Comment

• Went to check in on feeds today.

Basically, Putin is now asking the breakaway nation (the Stans) to send in troops to reinforce the Russian battalions on the edges of Ukraine. All of them including Kazakhstan told Putin to fuck himself.

For a country that should have fallen as easily as we took Iraq the second time, the fact that they still can't claim the major cities should be giving Moscow an idea of what's up.

Comment

Working...
                                X