No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Most of them don't. They have no clue they had a ton of vaccines to go to school...and their kids ALSO had those vaccines to go to school. And that a LOT of countries require vaccine records to travel to them.

Comment

• The problem in modern American society is we've had 25 years of letting the stupid feel like they have the authority to speak openly without getting smacked in the teeth.

They are stupid mongrels to be brought to heel. When you entertain stupid people and their bullshit, you get things like the current clusterfuck.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I want all of these people to die. Not even going to try to be nice about it. Fuck every single one of these people.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• #TeamRobWantsThemDead
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The dude that opened fired on the proud boys harassing people in Olympia is a fucking hero. But of course the cops are going after him, and not their cousins.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
              The dude that opened fired on the proud boys harassing people in Olympia is a fucking hero. But of course the cops are going after him, and not their cousins.
              Looks like a valid defense of others from what I saw. Proud boys chasing the group with shields and weapons and homie shot one dude. *shrugs*
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The thing that's gonna get him in trouble is he had placed distance from himself, then opened fire in a public space. But it will depend on if they ever catch him and what judge he pulls.

Comment

• Wondering if we're gonna get any of this, or worse at the Capitol on the 18th, what with all the right-wing groups gathering and stuff.

Comment

• May they all die horribly. Amen.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Alex Jones loses again. I hope this fucker goes broke. Piece of garbage.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Good.

Comment

• Shame so many died, but that's tempered by the fact that they could have and should have gotten the fucking shots. Especially odd is that all of these vaccines are a result of Trump's Operation Warp Speed, so all these putzes not getting the shots baffles me.

Comment

• It's sophistry at its best. The art of bullshitting for the sake of winning a fake point.

It's been ruining the world for the last decade and now it is hitting its near fever pitch.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Go Death! Take motherfucking Powell.
                              After Rumsfeld, one more to go.
                              Now go on to take motherfucking Bush. Preferably via painful lasting anal cancer.
                              Go for the trifecta.

Trump wishes to be so evil and devasting as those motherfuckers. Lets take the real fascists first.

Comment

• I hope that Manchin has a massive coronary event that drags out his suffering just a bit before making him a goddamn veggie. Fuck that guy. And I now say goodbye to the last sliver of 90's Rob who thoroughly believed we could turn climate change around.

I am so sick of our government and it's lack of balls to do anything worthwhile.

Comment

Working...
                                X