No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Still think that the picture of Trump pouting like a baby facing the G7 (beside the Japanese premier, cause he's afraid of Trump) is fucking telling the entire story all by itself.

Remember: the moron is shitting on NATO allies while promoting Russia.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• This is the best riff on that picture that I've seen:
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• The story about him tearing up and shredding papers that have info he doesn't like then intern having to literally tape them back together because the paperwork must be retained by law is fucking HILARIOUS.

Comment

• I spent the weekend in the US. Lots of people kept apologizing for Trump being their leader. Correct reaction.

Now fuck him to the ground please.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Troy, what are you hearing? I suspect that this is gonna be a big week in terms of news drops, not just because of the NK summit.

Last week, we got about a 1/3rd of what was expected before Memorial Day.

I don't hold this shit to any sort of timeline anymore, because you will keep getting fucked by it.

That being said, there's way too many moving pieces to know what does it next.

My gut feeling is that the next sour spot to burst will be Assange and Stone. Stone remains this X Factor out there.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I wonder is they're timing any news drops for tomorrow to specifically fuck with Trump during his summit.

Or...will they purposely hold off until after the summit to see what happens? In case something good comes out of it, maybe they want to hold off?
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                The story about him tearing up and shredding papers that have info he doesn't like then intern having to literally tape them back together because the paperwork must be retained by law is fucking HILARIOUS.
                Not even an intern! A career government official making $70k a year! At this point, man, I don't even know anymore. I am completely numb to the rank incompetency and daily gross revelations.

Comment

• So...dipshit in chief agreed to remove all military from the Korean peninsula? ART OF THE DEAL BABY.

Comment

• GIVE TRUMP THE NOBEL PEACE PRIZE
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Meanwhile, China and Russia are laughing.

Comment

• Asked why he didn't take notes from the meeting:

"I have one of the great memories of all time."

Just nuke us already.

Comment

• "I accomplished much, just like Alexander the Great. I was propelled by my daddy, and I like fucking underaged people"

Comment

• South Korea is like...who comes at us first? Russia or China?

Meanwhile, mobs of people are following around Mueller with posterboards reading HURRY THE FUCK UP!
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Manafort sentenced to prison on Friday.

Cohen has fired his defense attys and is spilling his guts to NY and Team Mueller.

Comment

• PROVE IT

Comment

Working...
                                X