No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Waiting until tomorrow to see if they go public with the new Gaetz stuff. But, that shit sandwich got much much larger.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• what happened now? Stop being coy.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Looks like Greenberg's working with the Feds in regards to Gaetz. GOOD. Fuck this creep.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          what happened now? Stop being coy.
          I'm never coy. I just don't like talking about shit before it goes public and then I have 2-3 weeks of people going on about when something's going to happen.

Timing is rough with this kind of shit.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
            On top of that, dude provided years of detailed receipts of Fucknuts doing and paying for illegal shit.

What they're trying to do now is get Gaetz to rat other people doing the shit with him. EX. Florida's Governor.

Comment

• I'd love to see DeathSantis go down, hard.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                I'd love to see DeathSantis go down, hard.
                Sounds like something Gaetz has probably paid for LUL
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post

Sounds like something Gaetz has probably paid for LUL
                  DeSantis in connection to this will most likely get pinched for knowing something happened, but turning a blind eye. This opens him up to getting nailed on the much worse shit he's done. Illegally tampering with local and state governments, taking kickbacks on Regeneron, Trump related shenanigans, etc.

Comment

• When the fuck is someone finding video of Abbott diddling kids then slitting their throats? Dude is the biggest hypocrite of them all.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                      When the fuck is someone finding video of Abbott diddling kids then slitting their throats? Dude is the biggest hypocrite of them all.
                      They already have an angle that is proving lucrative. ERCOT.

Comment

• Who is finding lucrative? It's a fucked up state entity they created entirely to not answer to the feds.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Who is finding lucrative? It's a fucked up state entity they created entirely to not answer to the feds.
                          Watchdog groups and the ilk. While a state entity, it's not entirely reporting the funds it creates, uses and draws upon.

Comment

• Watchdog groups in Texas have known ERCOT is a money laundering bullshit entity forever. hell, the fucking CEO of Buccee's (a very nice truck stop that doesn't allow trucks) got named to it like a month ago. The DOJ needs to be going after them too.

The good thing about the winter storm and probably even his COVID response? If he somehow, but he won't, won the Republican primary they may very lose Texas. So many people that consider themselves right leaning lost their fucking mind over the winter storm/power outage. And now Abbott is sending fucking TBAC after private businesses threatening liquor licenses for requiring masks for entry/movement outside of your table. They're going so hard on the voter suppression bill because the tide has been turning, and between the losses created by their own party PLUS increased population they can't win a fair election here.

Comment

• You do not have permission to view this gallery.
                              This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

• Coming soon to an embassy near you.

Comment

Working...
                                X