No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Well, you compared Canada to the US in a way. We're not close to you guys. None. Between that and few guns, we're not remotely scared by these assholes. Cause of course they will be. I'll take our near-harmless racists over racist militias and political parties that targets immigration. Most if not all democracies right now are facing the same problems regarding massive immigrations waves. Europe even moreso than here. It's a global problem.

Anyhow, let's get back to Drumf!
    Last edited by Martin; 06-04-2018, 05:41 AM.
    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
      Well, you compared Canada to the US in a way. We're not close to you guys. None. Between that and few guns, we're not remotely scared by these assholes. Cause of course they will be. I'll take our near-harmless racists over racist militias and political parties that targets immigration. Most if not all democracies right now are facing the same problems regarding massive immigrations waves. Europe even moreso than here. It's a global problem.

Anyhow, let's get back to Drumf!

Well, your nation is second tier. No one is comparing Canada to the US because Canada doesn't even slightly compare. The point of the Friday discussion was that, the problems Canada pretends don't exist are increasing and have a history of being there.

But, let's kick the can down the road a few years into the future. You realize that Trudeau is spurring a Right-Wing backlash the likes your nation hasn't seen in some time?

You'll get to experience what we had to deal with in 2016, but it'll be hostile while being polite.

Or the outlier nations can get the fuck on board with helping us oust this asshole and his Russian enablers. You would figure that after the first tariff, Canada would have found its spine or desire to oust this Orange Bitch.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I’m pretty sure they want him out. What do you suggest they do, Troy? Invade?
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
          I’m pretty sure they want him out. What do you suggest they do, Troy? Invade?

No. The NHL still needs them for next season.

But, the holier than thou attitude regarding America can end at any fucking time. Sure, it's a case of little brother syndrome. It doesn't make it any less annoying.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Well, your nation is second tier. No one is comparing Canada to the US because Canada doesn't even slightly compare. The point of the Friday discussion was that, the problems Canada pretends don't exist are increasing and have a history of being there.

But, let's kick the can down the road a few years into the future. You realize that Trudeau is spurring a Right-Wing backlash the likes your nation hasn't seen in some time?

You'll get to experience what we had to deal with in 2016, but it'll be hostile while being polite.

Or the outlier nations can get the fuck on board with helping us oust this asshole and his Russian enablers. You would figure that after the first tariff, Canada would have found its spine or desire to oust this Orange Bitch.
            First, we never denied it exist. It just never ruled us. Ever. The social context makes it impossible. Does it get traction right now? Yes, but nowhere near what the US has.

We already had a Conservative backlash with Harper before after the Liberal reign, and that was like 12-15 years ago. And the backlash of these assholes led to Trudeau, who just now decided to be a leader instead of a Scout Camp animator.

And all right-wingers here hate Trudeau, but he's tackling the Albertan economy, so let's see how it unfolds.

As for the G7 coming up next week, it's Trump vs the rest. Agent Orange just pissed off pretty much all his NATO-allies with commercial warfare. All of them.

Amazing.

Comment

First, we never denied it exist. It just never ruled us. Ever. The social context makes it impossible. Does it get traction right now? Yes, but nowhere near what the US has.

We already had a Conservative backlash with Harper before after the Liberal reign, and that was like 12-15 years ago. And the backlash of these assholes led to Trudeau, who just now decided to be a leader instead of a Scout Camp animator.

And all right-wingers here hate Trudeau, but he's tackling the Albertan economy, so let's see how it unfolds.

As for the G7 coming up next week, it's Trump vs the rest. Agent Orange just pissed off pretty much all his NATO-allies with commercial warfare. All of them.

Amazing.

And? None of this is news.

Comment

No. The NHL still needs them for next season.

But, the holier than thou attitude regarding America can end at any fucking time. Sure, it's a case of little brother syndrome. It doesn't make it any less annoying.
                Regarding weapons, values, rampant racism and elected leaders, the entire Western civilization can and has a "holier than thou attitude". I'm not even joking.

Fact is: the US are still the leader, and even if it's the laughing stock right now. Not sure how long it'll last, but unless something catastrophic happens it'll be a slower decline and redistribution of power in the geopolitical world.

As for the "magical place", I'm mainly referring to the broad attitude and stance the country has. Consensus is left right now, but populists like Doug Ford are popping up and are a new face in the political arena. They represent a part of the attitude you say "invade us", but those alarmist articles are making sound so much worse than it is.

Comment

Regarding weapons, values, rampant racism and elected leaders, the entire Western civilization can and has a "holier than thou attitude". I'm not even joking.

Fact is: the US are still the leader, and even if it's the laughing stock right now. Not sure how long it'll last, but unless something catastrophic happens it'll be a slower decline and redistribution of power in the geopolitical world.

As for the "magical place", I'm mainly referring to the broad attitude and stance the country has. Consensus is left right now, but populists like Doug Ford are popping up and are a new face in the political arena. They represent a part of the attitude you say "invade us", but those alarmist articles are making sound so much worse than it is.

Being a laughing stock doesn't matter when you can still crush those laughing.

There's a realistic school of thought on where redistribution of power is going over the next few centuries, but that's a whitepaper I don't feel like paraphrasing.

In terms of the alarmist pieces, everything sounds much worse until it happens. Hell, Mitt fucking Romney in 2012 was taking a harsher stance on Russia than any Democrat did until Spring 2017. It's not alarmist to be ahead of the curve.

Comment

And? None of this is news.
                    The articles you posted are garbage. I can pull you articles like that for the last 50 years.

Show me something new. Not anectodotical stuff.

I sure as fuck know a lot about extremists groups here, Troy. Just sayin.

Comment

The articles you posted are garbage. I can pull you articles like that for the last 50 years.

Show me something new. Not anectodotical stuff.

I sure as fuck know a lot about extremists groups here, Troy. Just sayin.

That's fine and dandy and it's not something I feel like having a pissing contest over.

That being said, the articles weren't garbage but a broad sampling within a recent time frame.

There was no anecdotal stuff shared. I don't waste time with that. But again, I really don't care by this. I just find the Canadian Paradise bullshit to be a little much.

Comment

• From one unneeded distraction to another:
                        https://www.nytimes.com/interactive/...ends-data.html

Comment

Being a laughing stock doesn't matter when you can still crush those laughing.

There's a realistic school of thought on where redistribution of power is going over the next few centuries, but that's a whitepaper I don't feel like paraphrasing.
                          It's basically going to the Chinese with Germany running the West until Trump goes away.

My impression is people are shaken by Trump's election, but aren't totally writing off America. Yet.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                            It's basically going to the Chinese with Germany running the West until Trump goes away.

My impression is people are shaken by Trump's election, but aren't totally writing off America. Yet.

Not quite. The current economic concept model is that by 2200, boundaries as they exist will begin to crumble due to how embedded the MNC entity will become with national group identity.

Basically, nationalism gives way due to economic realities of making the next evolution jump.

No one can afford the future as it is, but blocs of country becoming one and eventually a united planetary government is a slow but inevitable future.

But, so are Super Volcanoes and Meteor impacts.

I tend to skew towards the positive.

Comment

• Just don't forget the Singularity and post-humanism.

But yeah, the collapse of current borders is inevitable.

Comment

• Sure, but the next century is the Chinese Century. America is waning. Mostly because of asshole Baby Boomers, but that's a separate discussion.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X