POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• But, recapping.

Even if there's no 1/6 Commission, it doesn't matter as it's a distraction to get the Right to attack that instead of slowing down the DOJ. Any fact finding group like that would still be turning over shit to the DOJ who has been actively going after these traitors from the start.

Reading through the briefs from yesterday and NY State and City sounds way closer to being ready to indict than investigate. But, trying to put a timetable on anything legal is like spitting in the ocean. It's all a timing game, as the Dems want to drag it out enough to sour mid-terms for the Right, but the Right wants to drag it out until after the midterms so they can get stupid mouth breathers to vote angry for their Cheeto Lord.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Well, now we're fucked. Manchin just came out as a NO on the 'For the People' act and on ending the filibuster. This gives Sinema cover to do the same.

Jesus.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• It pisses me off that there's always one asshole in the party that fucks it up for the Democrats. This party can't stay out of it's own way a lot.

Comment

• Manchin and Synema are in a world of shit right now with the Dems. The only support they have is each other and Biden gave everyone on the Left the go-ahead to attack them.

This will get handled before year is out.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I have to say, this whole revelation regarding the DOJ spying on the democrats via subpoenas to Apple, Microsoft, and probably a bunch of other companies feels mega huge...like Watergate huge.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• I just want heads to roll already and see people being forced to resign and/or get jail time.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                I have to say, this whole revelation regarding the DOJ spying on the democrats via subpoenas to Apple, Microsoft, and probably a bunch of other companies feels mega huge...like Watergate huge.
                It is and it's another drop in the bucket blowing the fuck up.

What's sad is that while this is Watergate worthy, there's going to be more and more shit coming out. People forget that we still don't know the intimate details of the Cambridge Analytica data heist. Just the broad strokes.

Comment

• We've had a dozen Watergates over the last 5 years and they haven't amounted to shit. If the full weight of the FBI can't put together iron tight cases, with backing of the great legal minds in this country to justify and legitimize a RICO case, amongst a million other things against Trump then nothing is ever going to happen. He will die, and they will shut the books without any reckoning and this country will never address the attack coming from inside the house.

Comment

• That's my biggest fear - Trump and his cronies getting away with this shit - because if he does, it's going to happen again. And again. And again. And the country will suffer for it in years to come.

Comment

• Considering the voter restriction laws going on in a dozen states, and Biden being unwilling to sack up and push congress and stack the court, we are either running it in to win the superbowl or fumbling and losing forever. Biden has been even worse than my worst fears.

Comment

• You had a dozen Watergates over the last 5 years with active partners controlling how they got processed and handled. Now, you have a 75% clean DOJ going after them unhindered.
                        And this isn't Biden not sacking up. Fuck, Biden is letting everyone under him handle the dirty work, so he comes off clean and can't be used to drum up GOP fundraising.

To be defeatist right now is insane.

So far, the DOJ has every single Ukraine Scandal lawyer under surveillance and legal action. Roger Stone and his Jan 6th cronies in hand. Then, there's Matt Gaetz and the Florida Connection getting put through the ringer.

On top of that, the ongoing arrests and prosecution of the Q Anon Siege Rioters, several prominent Dems being moved into place to hit the GOP in strategic weak points in 2021/2022 and that's not even including the NY State case against Orange Fucknuts where his accountant turned over the books from 1987 to 2020.

There is a lot going on and even more being added to the pile with ACTUAL people who ACTUALLY want to nail the bastard.

Public image, political stances and everything related are fucking difficult in the 24/7 news cycle and the Right has made long term planning look like weakness to the average person. It isn't, especially when the Left is holding all of the cards now.

But, as I've been saying for the last few years now....these aren't isolated incidents. They are all connected, all benefited the same people and now we've got a pissed off DOJ head getting to do his job.

All Biden has to do is eat ice cream cones, talk to people and smile for the cameras. Then, the Right can direct all of their CRT hatred, all their anger about Trans kids and every little bit of bullshit they try to muster at him. He's an old man and a proven political player that can take the heat, so everyone under him can get this shit handled.

But, I do expect we're going to keep having this conversation for awhile, as it sounds like we'll be getting new add-ons to this every week until well into 2022.

Comment

• I'm just impatient to see folks get publicly nailed and arrested already. Shit's been going on for years, and while, yes, things are happening, I want some resolutions.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                            I'm just impatient to see folks get publicly nailed and arrested already. Shit's been going on for years, and while, yes, things are happening, I want some resolutions.
                            Shit moves slow until it doesn't.

Comment

• Watch this space this week.

Comment

• yeah, indications are that the hammer's dropping on a lot of things this week.
                                Trump Org is being indicted by the end of the day for sure.
                                Hoping to see Matt Gaetz and others feel the wrath this week too.

Comment

Working...
                                X