Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And an AOL email? Jesus.

Comment

• Fuckin' dopes. It's amazing how they've far they've failed upward in their lives. America!

Comment

• So, Cheeto tried bribing Ford.

This just gets better.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Ford Motor Company? For?

Comment

• Hahaha, the car company didn’t even occur to me. All I could think of was the president!
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• I'm having to power run through a shitton of things right now. Have you all been caught up on the bribery shit or do I need to supply Cliff Notes?
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Feed me like I'm a retard, cause I am.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Martin, in addition to the many company bribing Trump via Cohen we now have bribery by China. That is, they invested $500m into a Trump Indonesia property and now Trump is lifting punishments against ZTE due to sanctions broken when they illegally sold to North Korea and Iran. So, America first - hard on NK/Iran - American jobs are most important - dipshit Trump has been paid off to keep a Chinese company alive.

Comment

• It's looking more and more like this bribery scandal is what's gonna bring Trump down first with everything else piling on top of him.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                    Originally posted by gravedigger
                    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                    Originally posted by Martin
                    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Will it?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                        Will it?
                        It won’t.

He can’t be indicted and there aren’t 66 Senators that will vote to convict if the House votes to be impeached.

The only way he’s leaving the Presidency is if he resigns or loses an election bid.

Hell, Rosenstein doesn’t even have to make Mueller’s findings public. Everyone needs to manage their expectations here.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                          It won’t.

He can’t be indicted and there aren’t 66 Senators that will vote to convict if the House votes to be impeached.

The only way he’s leaving the Presidency is if he resigns or loses an election bid.

Hell, Rosenstein doesn’t even have to make Mueller’s findings public. Everyone needs to manage their expectations here.
                          Rosenstein's onboard, but even at this rate...what's going to be left that Avenatti hasn't aired out?

The Senate will be handled out of fear of self preservation.

Comment

• How fucked up is your country that a traitor is president and yet you can't take him down?

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                              How fucked up is your country that a traitor is president and yet you can't take him down?
                              It's not us alone. This shit is global.

If we take down one piece without removing the other 20-30, then it's for nothing.

By the time this is all said and done, it will benefit the world...or cause World War III.

I'm trying to be optimistic.

Comment

• 20-30 countries? Fuck, that's at best all the remaining democracies left.

Comment

Working...
                                X