POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How dumb are these fucking people?
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• https://i.imgur.com/6MRBmKu.mp4
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Pelosi is getting ready for 25th or Impeachment. Press conference should be wrapping up now.

Pentagon is furious and leaks are coming out that most of military believes federal law enforcement was aiding the efforts to spur a coup.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Elaine Chao has officially resigned from the Cabinet.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Some of those fucking pigs were most certainly in on this bullshit.

Comment

• all these media platforms banning Trump is fucking infuriating. Like TOO LITTLE TOO LATE.

That being said, seeing Twitch release a press release stating they are banning Trump's channel made me snicker a bit.

Comment

• It's looking like we're on the verge of a 25th Amendment vote and Impeachment Hearings kicking off as soon as Saturday.

Trump is getting the fuck out of town to Camp David.

He's also been telling NYT reporters that he wants to pardon himself.

Comment

• House Sergeant at Arms resigned over letting the breaches happen.

DC Capitol Police Chief is being asked to resign as well.

Comment

• Supreme Court threw out Louis Gohmert's effort to overturn the election with a one sentence ruling.

Comment

• This is all good but everyone involved needs fucking prison sentences or steep fucking fines otherwise it's just a matter of time before they do this again but better.

Comment

• Just reporting on what's coming at the moment, not even leaks at this point.

There is just so much out there right now.

Comment

• yeah, I've been reading shit all morning/afternoon and it's fucking ridiculous.

Comment

• Sick of the bull shit, sick of people thinking this shit is ok. Any LEO proved to have taken part in that shit and allowing it should be sent to prison for life or executed. Send the message that if you commit treason or aid insurrection you will never be free again. Same with elected officials who are now trying to distance themselves.
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• PA Rep Lamb ripping the republicans, then when they tried to fight him he said "the truth hurts" is a boss.

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                                Sick of the bull shit, sick of people thinking this shit is ok. Any LEO proved to have taken part in that shit and allowing it should be sent to prison for life or executed. Send the message that if you commit treason or aid insurrection you will never be free again. Same with elected officials who are now trying to distance themselves.
                                YEP.

Comment

Working...
                                X