Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

I'd prefer Federal Inmate #42601 Mitch McConnell
    Yeah but that goes from erotic phrase to early days Bang Bus.

Comment

• Oh how I'd laugh so gloriously to find out Mitch got gangbanged in prison.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The Trumpists were getting pepper balled and sprayed. So, they're now breaking down barricades and ramming DC Cops with them.

Now, they're trying to cut their way through tarps and barriers to make it inside the federal buildings.
        Last edited by Anderson; 01-06-2021, 12:03 PM.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• SHOOT THEM. SHOOT THEM ALL.*

*rubber bullets or whatever is fine
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Holy shit y’all

Comment

• DC Paramedics are saying one shot, female. Trying to get confirmation.

Seditionist terrorist rummaging House desks.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• THESE COPS ARE WORTHLESS. FUCKING SHOOT THEM.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• House Republican Leader Kevin McCarthy confirming a person shot in chest.

Paramedics suggesting they have another with a neck wound.

Comment

• ARREST THESE SEDITIOUS FUCKS. I'm legit furious at the moment. Fucking embarrassing shit.

Comment

• the only good thing (near as I can tell): no counter protesters are involved. They can't 'both sides' this particular stunt, it's all on the seditionist fucks carrying this out.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• bomb found at RNC HQ. Detonated by DC cops.

Comment

• Saw the video of the chud shot in the neck. Allegedly she has died?

Comment

• good. Imagine dying wearing a fucking Trump flag as a cape? Amazing.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              DC Paramedics are saying one shot, female. Trying to get confirmation.

Seditionist terrorist rummaging House desks.
                              Watched the video from inside. Dipshit chud yelled "active shooter" when the capitol cop shot her. Hilarious.

They erected a noose outside. They performed the George Floyd death on the steps. Cops literally moved the barriers and let them in. And Biden's speech was as limp dick as ever. If today is not a wake up call that they WILL kill an AOC or Pelosi if given the chance, then we are lost. Democrats have to move hard and fast on white supremacist groups, push regulation on social media companies, pass massive bills overhauling social issues in America. I mean, come the fuck on and FINALLY find your fucking balls.

Comment

• She died. Shame it was only one. And 13 arrests. What a joke. How bare they have stripped the fa

Comment

Working...
                                X