No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looks like De Joy is going down hard. New WaPo article on the fact that he was forcing his employees to contribute to Trump and then reimbursing them. Highly illegal. State of NC attorney general is going after him.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Looks like De Joy is going down hard. New WaPo article on the fact that he was forcing his employees to contribute to Trump and then reimbursing them. Highly illegal. State of NC attorney general is going after him.
      That was my question. The Feds won't touch him, but if State AGs can...
      Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Looks like the shit is hitting the fan for Trump and company right now. Tons of scandal shit, along with the revelation that the re-election campaign for him is essentially broke.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Looks like the shit is hitting the fan for Trump and company right now. Tons of scandal shit, along with the revelation that the re-election campaign for him is essentially broke.

On top of getting the DOJ and taxpayers to foot the bill for his rape case.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• On tape stating he knew how dangerous the Vid was but didn’t want to “create a panic”. Go fuck yourself, you orange dumpster fire. There’s a difference between creating panic and letting the public know what they’re up against.

The man enrages me like no other and his fucking followers almost more so.
            Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Yeeeeeep.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
                On tape stating he knew how dangerous the Vid was but didn?t want to ?create a panic?. Go fuck yourself, you orange dumpster fire. There?s a difference between creating panic and letting the public know what they?re up against.

The man enrages me like no other and his fucking followers almost more so.

The RNC is in full panic mode about and the advisors are jumping ship.

He fucked so much up for the down ticket people that having an R by your name is a detriment now.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• And his followers will STILL give him a pass over this, and all the other stuff coming out about him.

I'm with Ingrid - my hatred for him and his hardcore supporters grows every damn day.

I'm also amazed the Republicans haven't cut bait with this guy and the Tea Partiers already - they've pretty much screwed the party proper for the next decade.

Comment

• To many of the Republicans are as they say pot committed. They've invested so much into the lies that to back track now is to admit being complicit. Spineless cowards one and all.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• They're already complicit at this point - win or lose, the party's scarred because of this.

My gut is telling me, though, there's more revelations to come.

Heard Barr might be working on an October Surprise to help Trump. Troy, any details/rumors?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                        They're already complicit at this point - win or lose, the party's scarred because of this.

My gut is telling me, though, there's more revelations to come.

Heard Barr might be working on an October Surprise to help Trump. Troy, any details/rumors?

Barr had the Durham stuff collapse on him early. Right now, he's trying to string together anything he can. But, he's also being asked to cover Trump on the rape case. So, not a good look.

While Trump is weathering a lot, literally everyone under him is catching the fallout. McSally is as good as gone. Same for Cory Gardner.

The House is gone from the Rs for the next few years. The Senate is about to follow suit.

The Cult of 45 is really, but where there was a ton of backs for them to step on, that pedestal has been chipped apart.

Even if Trump came back in every battleground state, made up the lost ground on Biden and pulled off the second most ultimate 28-3 comeback ever....he'd still be doing it alone.

Because everyone else outside of Mitch will lose because of him. So, either Trump loses and goes to prison. Or Trump wins and spends the next four years virtually alone and unprotected against a fully Dem Congress that takes him to task on virtually everything, investigates everything and then impeaches him to completion.

It's a no-win scenario for him, regardless of how anyone wants to cut it.

Comment

• I won't lie...having a fully Dem congress impeach and remove his ass would be a sight. I'd still rather Biden won, though.

Comment

I won't lie...having a fully Dem congress impeach and remove his ass would be a sight. I'd still rather Biden won, though.

Right now, the 24 hours news cycle is making up any story it can to keep shit tight. But, it's not a close race in the slightest. It would have to be 31 days of surprises to make a dent at this point.

Comment

• It’s probably because I’m in deep red country but I don’t think any of what Troy is saying will actually come to pass. I fully expect Trump’s re-election and Republicans picking up seats in Congress. I hope I’m wrong.

Comment

• Yep. Same here.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X