X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    So he's dead DEAD?

Right now, he's fucked up.

The sister is being groomed and they're trying to make a plan going forward.

Trump has moved all military flying corps out of Guam and in places within initial strike range.

This is an odd as hell case, which I hate because it will give Trump a perfect distraction.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• We live in strange times.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Also, Future Supreme Leader Lady is kinda hot.

She'll murder 1000s for looking at her the wrong way, but it's been awhile since we've had a legit female despot.

Historically, they don't last long and I don't see that changing if it happens in the near future.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• fingers crossed this fuck gets it.
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• He's flailing and battering ram Barr down the system's throats.

For someone that likes portraying Joe Biden as sleepy and old, he sure does shit his pants whenever Biden makes any sudden movements.

Comment

• Pretty pissed with the Flynn stuff but will be REALLY pissed if the judge lets him off.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                Pretty pissed with the Flynn stuff but will be REALLY pissed if the judge lets him off.

The Flynn stuff is the act of desperate people. Especially because the conviction and confessions still stand.

What I'm more shocked by is Mnuchin is starting to break. That dude is pretty ironclad.

Comment

• Can you elaborate further on what we're seeing now with the Flynn situation as well as what's expected to come of it all?
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• https://www.cnn.com/2020/05/08/polit...rus/index.html

pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee let these fucks get it.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Can you elaborate further on what we're seeing now with the Flynn situation as well as what's expected to come of it all?

Basically, after someone confesses twice and gets convicted...the DOJ doesn't get to wave a wand and throw the case out.

They can make the recommend which is what they did. Barr's statement is We can do whatever want, it doesn't matter if they're guilty as long as they are one of our guys.

But, thankfully we have the Judicial System and Rule 48(a)
                      "The government may, with leave of court, dismiss an indictment, information, or complaint."

That means the DOJ can want and wish for whatever their wicked little hearts want. The kicker is that it's up to the Judge to grant it.

The Judge in the case is Emmett Sullivan. Judge Sullivan wanted treason charges against Flynn and the other Trump conspirators, but Mueller talked him down from it.

Sullivan isn't going to take shit off Barr or the DOJ. Especially when Sullivan will be the final authority on it.

Comment

• The giant and dangerous long game that is being played with the criminal Trump regime is the uncharged crimes.

For everything, we've seen...those charges amount to maybe 10% of the whole shebang.

What is going to alienate a lot of people on the Right, but at this point...fuck 'em...is that the 4 years after Trump is removed will be spent tearing apart his criminal actions in and out of office. He and his cohorts will become the stuffed shirt targets of rage for millions of people.

Right now, it makes no sense to hit Trump and his stooges with everything because they've rigged the system to OK anything undertaken. So, you fire off the visual cues that can win over middle of the road people without jeopardizing anything substantial.

Barr has shown time and time again that he's willing to throw his life away for Trump, so why keep feeding the bear? Catch him in traps and antagonize him into defeat.

Things will only ramp up as every avenue of support is going to get mined, as Trump is continuing to lose ground.

They're not having the success they wanted with the liar Tara Reade, so most of the GOP power bloc is moving off of that tangent. Right now, they've taken in insane interest is destroying the USPS, but that's not going to work.

So, while Trump's inability to govern anything is continuing to lead to more COVID deaths, he is desperate for anything he can sell as win. This isn't it, as it opens the door to Judge Sullivan to pick away at more of his private dealings.

All of this and we still don't have concrete proof of Kim Jong Un being alive or dead outside of a staged photo shoot at a factory that doesn't exist.

2020 is weird AF.

Comment

• Cool, thanks for that update. What you talked about with the judge lines up with what I've understood, but you laid it out in a much more clear fashion.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                            Cool, thanks for that update. What you talked about with the judge lines up with what I've understood, but you laid it out in a much more clear fashion.

Meanwhile, the White House has turned into a Corona hot zone. Sounding like anywhere from 6 to 29 staffers infected as of 8pm EST.

What sucks is a lot of them are general staff and not people in Team Trump.

Comment

• 2020 reads like someone with multiple personalities reading a choose your own adventure book.
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• You can't spell Patriot without R-I-O-T.

Comment

Working...
                                X