No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• He talks like somebody with nothing to lose. He's already been fucked once. Why hold your tongue.

Comment

• I don't disagree but when you're trying to win elections talking wild breezy around pearl clutchers might not be the smartest idea.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
        He talks like somebody with nothing to lose. He's already been fucked once. Why hold your tongue.

because you don't shit on AIPAC and others when you're trying to solidify crossover votes away from the Right.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Congratulations to Trump on his re-election last night. H E L L W O R L D

Comment

• boooooooourns
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Bullshit. I think Biden is much more electable.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              Originally posted by Martin
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Nah, not when all the progressives are going to be butthurt that Bernie doesn't get the nom and decide not to vote in the general, much like they didn't vote yesterday.

Comment

• If Biden would pick Sanders as his running mate, I'd like to think they'd annihilate Trump at the polls come election day. You'd get all the Bernie supporters onboard with a "well, at least it's something" mood, and mainstream Democrats would sign on with visions of the Obama years dancing in their heads.

The real get isn't the White House, though. Gotta get a Dem majority in the House and Senate in order to see some real shit get done.

Comment

• We're going to get nothing and we're going to like it because 'Murica. I'm so sick of all this shit. We're all so focused on our own God Damned opinions and wants and needs that we don't give a fuck that Captain Doodlefuck is leading us down a path to WW3. Bernie Bros only want Bernie or they take their ball and go home. Warren Women only want Warren or they take their ball and go home. Biden folks don't know their wife from their sister so who gives a fuck what they think/do. Meanwhile Trump literally called corona virus a type of flu and said the death rate numbers are far less than reported because he had a "gut feeling."

We deserve the slow painful death coming our way, like a rabid dog that just bit the kind old lady who feeds it.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      Bullshit. I think Biden is much more electable.

Agreed. I don't know how people aren't seeing what's happening right now for what it is.

The DNC is tabling this early with the older voter turnout to begin building not just a two-fer ticket, but a whole push.

The Trump base is lost for a generation and should be treated as nil. The push behind a Biden team is not about Biden being the Pres. It's about having 15-16 A-list Dems working and promoting and campaigning at the same time for a unified cause.

The Mayor Pete people have their guy, Kamala people will have their person, Beto and Klobuchar people have their person on the team.

Sanders or Warren gets the VP nod at this point, that's a given. It's just who will take it.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Warren fucking despises Biden. I see a better chance of her sucking it up and joining Bernie as VP to still Biden's thunder.

edit: better chance, not a good chance.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                          Warren fucking despises Biden. I see a better chance of her sucking it up and joining Bernie as VP to still Biden's thunder.

edit: better chance, not a good chance.

Warren will get in line or be embarrassed.

We're about to see the nasty nature of this shit or we're about to see ulterior plans work out.

Bernie's not going to win at this point. Even if he takes Michigan, he has to run the table on every single major player left and he's still playing to a contested convention.

If I was Biden or the DNC, I'd start leaking the material that piled up on Old Man Bern since 2016. DWS legit fucked him over last time, but Bernie got pretty dirty since then.

But, again...that all relies on Bernie voters actually showing up and not keyboard supporting him.

If Bernie were to do something stupid in the Fall like run Third Party, he's going to get open season attacked by both sides. He's George McGovern 2020 and so many of his stupid fucking followers have no sense of history.

But, I'll let others deal with Comrade Bernie. I'm busy trying to find ways to make a lackluster Democrat seem personable in a just-as serious race.

Comment

• So, who had North Korea imploding on their WTF Bingo card for April 2020?

Comment

• I'm cautiously optimistic about this. There's been similar rumors that hadn't panned out as hoped, but this one might have some legs.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                                I'm cautiously optimistic about this. There's been similar rumors that hadn't panned out as hoped, but this one might have some legs.

as always with NK, I keep my eyes on South Korea and Aussie Intel before American media.

Comment

Working...
                                X