POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Funny how this shit just keeps accelerating. Feels like it's gonna be a big week.

Troy: what's the deal with Whitaker? Has he been neutered or something, because we're not seeing or hearing anything about him trying to stifle Mueller.

He's effectively in checkmate. Even if he tries to do something, it can be stopped.

Plus, there is talk of Trump ramping up the firings this week to take focus off what's going on.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Holy shit what a day with the news dumps. It's looking more and more like Mueller had everyone walk into traps over the past ten days.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Holy shit what a day with the news dumps. It's looking more and more like Mueller had everyone walk into traps over the past ten days.

Just from a political and historical standpoint, it's super amazing.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The Manafort court filing becomes public record next week.

Comment

• and there ain't nothing Whitaker or Trump can do about it.
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

and there ain't nothing Whitaker or Trump can do about it.

Bingo.

Comment

• I keep hearing the idea of Trump throwing pardons around, something I'm sure Manafort is hoping for. Any chance of this?

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
                  I keep hearing the idea of Trump throwing pardons around, something I'm sure Manafort is hoping for. Any chance of this?

No.

Since the activity that appears to be his undoing happened as a private citizen, he will be charged as part of the same criminal conspiracy.

You don't get an out just because you got the job you illegally obtained. Could he pardon if the crimes happened after the fact? Maybe.

But, you don't get to clear your own slate after the fact.

Comment

• isn't Manafort also on the hook for a buttload of state crimes that can't be pardoned?

Comment

isn't Manafort also on the hook for a buttload of state crimes that can't be pardoned?

Yep.

But, the whole issue of pardoning is so far off the table that a lot of channels bringing it up should be embarrassed.

Report on the facts, don't feast upon the naive fatalism.

Comment

• Holy cow...Cohen pleading guilty today and Deutsche Bank getting raided overnight. Shit's accelerating to a crazy degree.

Comment

• The Deutsche Bank raid got telegraphed to Trump. Hence, his 'panic attack' on the way to the tree lighting ceremony.

That raid just doesn't fuck up Trump, but anyone having used the bank for illegal purposes in the last 5 years.

Comment

• From @ABC reporting - now we know 4 questions Pres Trump was asked by Special Counsel Mueller. (1) Trump Tower meeting with Russian (2) Roger Stone and Assange (3) RNC platform change related to Ukraine (4) Trump Tower Moscow project

Comment

• Cohen's SDNY plea is now public record.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...nformation.pdf

Comment

• Today kinda feels like the day where it all really starts to crumble.

Comment

Working...
                                X