POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
    Trump will likely shit himself if/when that happens.

It's coming, but Orange Caligula is also going to fire a shit ton of people either tomorrow or Friday.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm trying to do 80 different things tonight, but the political news keeps coming.

The idea is that Trump fires Sessions right at the start of Recess, then Pruitt leaves EPA to take over the post.

Then, Trump leans on Pruitt to end the Special Counsel.

While this was a scary concept last summer, that's the beauty of a few heavy months of legwork. If Trump were that stupid to do it, it will be protests, news drops, tape leaks, etc every hour on the hour until he willingly resigns.

That's not counting the NY AG cases, the stuff that's sealed and waiting on him to F up, the Manafort case this summer, etc, etc.

It just has this feeling of being 97% there and just waiting for that last big push.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It feels like we're nearing the endgame, and it also feels like this whole NATO crisis is going to force everyone to lay their cards on the table without enough prep time.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I’m keeping an eye for everything over the next 48 hours.

Comment

• https://www.nytimes.com/2018/03/15/u...er-russia.html

Comment

• Dead this morning and shit is now picking up in the afternoon.

https://twitter.com/MSNBC/status/974316651192692736

Comment

• feels like shit's on.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Between this and NFL free agency, my news alerts keep popping like crazy.

Comment

• scared what the Friday news dump is gonna be this week.

Comment

• Weird News Late Night Roundup

1. The bridge collapse at FIU in Miami? Manafort financed construction project. Weird coincidence.
                      2. HR McMaster fired.
                      3. Felix Sater to make his TV debut on MSNBC on Friday night.
                      4. Being told that five firings are on the table for tomorrow.

Comment

• Apparently, everything is getting held up on John Kelly. COS Kelly will finally get to leave, but it could be today, the weekend or Monday at latest.

Orange Caligula wants to make a big show of it, but I'm not quite sure of intent.

That's been about it for news over the last few hours.

Comment

• FBI Director McCabe fired less than 24 hours before his retirement.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            FBI Director McCabe fired less than 24 hours before his retirement.
                            What a chicken shit move.

Comment

• Vanessa Trump also hired a criminal defense atty according to the first documents out about her divorce from Don Jr.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Vanessa Trump also hired a criminal defense atty according to the first documents out about her divorce from Don Jr.
                                Now THAT is interesting.
                                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                                X