No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm half expecting Trump or the GOP does something to really fuck up their hold on the Senate.

Voting Blue all the way, even though some of the candidates in my home state deserve getting run over by a flaming truck.

Comment

• I fully expect a repeat of 2016 tomorrow. Gonna be a real shitshow.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        I fully expect a repeat of 2016 tomorrow. Gonna be a real shitshow.

I'm not. But, I'm also expecting a shitshow.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Any new scuttlebutt?
          Originally posted by Martin
          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
          Originally posted by gravedigger
          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
            Any new scuttlebutt?

The Georgia Gov election is getting nasty. People are stealing power cords from voting machines in African American areas.

Other than that, not much.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I would have liked the Senate too, but we needed the House.

Plus, a lot of surprising wins at the State Level, lots of good ballot measures passed and fireworks to come.

Not Astounding work, but good enough to get the job done.

Comment

• Winning the House is the victory. Shit’s on.
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

Winning the House is the victory. Shit’s on.

There is a lot of good tonight. The Marquees were not a clean sweep, but the undercard went decisively blue.

Even better, hearing to expect action before week is out.

Comment

• Bummed about Beto. But all the Beto 2020 talk needs to calm the fuck down. I know there was a lot of hype behind him (well deserved I will say) but it was lightning in a bottle. You had a charismatic young white guy, raised in a Hispanic community and city, running against a historically hated piece of shit that isn't even from America let alone Texas. There's a narrative there that everyone not from Texas just doesn't understand. If Beto had been running against basically anyone else the margin of defeat likely would have been much larger.

Plus, come on. The DNC is going to back Beto? Have you people been paying zero attention? Run off Pelosi and Schumer first, then we can talk.

Bigger bummer for me is my state rep candidate lost by just 130 votes. Which is big considering his gerrymandered to fuck district has a LOT of conservative suburbs wrapped up in it.

Comment

• Beto and McGrath are being groomed for other things.
                      Claire McCaskill hurt, as she's been a stop-less measure for a few years now. But, she'll be taken care of for her help in the future.

Right now, the big issue is that 4 states tested positive for outside tampering yesterday.

Comment

• Florida main race recount underway.

Comment

• Looking like Georgia Gov race is going to either trigger a recount or a runoff.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Right now, the big issue is that 4 states tested positive for outside tampering yesterday.
                            Well yeah. Georgia and Florida simply don't pass the sniff test. Most of the polling around the nation seemed pretty accurate and the races turned out as expected, but those two states were way off and within weird margins. I assume those two states tested positive...what are the other two?

Comment

Well yeah. Georgia and Florida simply don't pass the sniff test. Most of the polling around the nation seemed pretty accurate and the races turned out as expected, but those two states were way off and within weird margins. I assume those two states tested positive...what are the other two?

Texas and New York. The New York has been resolved as machines being mothballed instead of deployed.

The TX thing is serious because 14 districts had machines that showed signs of Analytic tampering.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

The TX thing is serious because 14 districts had machines that showed signs of Analytic tampering.

Machines across Harris County were fucked.

Comment

Working...
                                X