Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    My questions:
    - How does this trade war benefit Putin/Russia?
    - Is Icahn gonna get nailed for insider trading for selling off steel stock the day before Trump announced the tarriff?
    - Is this all just an attempt by Trump to wag the dog?
    I think you’re giving Trump way too much credit. This trade war bullshit is just him popping off. It’s a matter of faith among the olds that America is getting hammered by foreigners.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Plus, most of the cars that he's damning as being made outside of the US are actually produced in the US. Some of the parts may come from overseas, but the cars are built here.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        My questions:
        - How does this trade war benefit Putin/Russia?
        - Is Icahn gonna get nailed for insider trading for selling off steel stock the day before Trump announced the tarriff?
        - Is this all just an attempt by Trump to wag the dog?
        1. If you follow what's come before, it's chaos for chaos' sake.
        2. Icahn might get fined and some hard hits. But, it depends on how big of an issue they want to make of it. Bigger people have gotten away with more in the past.
        3. Kinda. I don't think Trump even understands what's happening. Hell, most economists are using predictive models as these sort of things aren't naturally occurring in the global economic space.

Like Krol said, it is giving a little too much credit to Trump. But, it's also like giving car keys to a 9 year old. They're not going to get far, but he might run over a few people along the way.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Sam Nunberg had a freak-out today and went public saying he didn't give a shit about subpoenas or Mueller. So, he's expected to be arrested in the next 24 hours if not sooner.

He says he's not talking as a means to protect Trump, Assange and Roger Stone
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Grand jury now assembled against Julian Assange and Roger Stone.

Comment

• This feels like that one Lord of the Rings movie that kept seeming like it was over yet kept going and going and going.
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                This feels like that one Lord of the Rings movie that kept seeming like it was over yet kept going and going and going.

Hell, this is the Return of the King: Extended Edition.

Comment

• Almost every time we tell witnesses "WE'RE certainly not telling anyone that you spoke with us and we suggest you do the same." Sam Nunberg is a very dumb man.

Comment

• Dumb or blind with panic?
                    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Why not both?

Even in a panicked state, I don't see how he thought "hey, let me go on all the news shows!" was a good idea.

Comment

• It's spin for spin's sake - there's enough smoke out there now that most people know there's one fucking huge fire, and a lot of these idiots are gonna get burned by it.

Shit's gonna ramp up as we get closer to the midterms in November. There'll be more GOP retirees, taking their NRA and special interest money and running, leaving the Dems to clean up the mess and go after Trump, who'll be cast to the wolves since he isn't a real Republican anyway.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          Hell, this is the Return of the King: Extended Edition.
                          That's the one.
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• I am shocked Mueller didn't have Nunberg put into a black van last night. It sounded like a man that was going home to have whiskey and a bullet for dinner.

Comment

• You kidding me? Nunberg was kicking up a major shitstorm in terms of making Trump look guilty as fuck last night. There's no way that I would have tried to stop him.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Parliament members calling fmr Russian spy poisoning inside of UK an act of war.

Comment

Working...
                                X