POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I wish someone would just do something already
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'm surprised Trump didn't drop down on all fours and blow Putin in front of all those cameras.

I am hoping that all those top GOP folk are still pissed at Trump when he gets back and, en masse, beat the shit out of him.

Comment

• And then?
        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Beat the shit out of him some more!

So, Trump's picking a fight with Iran, and now wants to revoke security clearances from folks who have been criticizing him. And he's walking back his walk back re: Russia and Putin.

I swear, this guy already...

Comment

• I can't even type out what I wish would happen because certain words in certain combo's trigger a men in black visit. And I don't mean the Will Smiff type.
            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Hey Troy: I know you've dialed back your coverage of all things political, but are you hearing anything special? it feels like shit's moving really fast towards the endgame.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Hey Troy: I know you've dialed back your coverage of all things political, but are you hearing anything special? it feels like shit's moving really fast towards the endgame.

August is always historically bad for Republicans.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Deleted all my Trump opinions on Twitter this afternoon since that's apparently a fireable offense under Dear Leader.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                    Deleted all my Trump opinions on Twitter this afternoon since that's apparently a fireable offense under Dear Leader.
                    Could you direct him to my tweets? I'm ready to be fired.
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Deleted all my Trump opinions on Twitter this afternoon since that's apparently a fireable offense under Dear Leader.

It was the dumbest thing to fire him, because you just made the guy into a 24/7 news pundit for any network that needs a talking head. Hell, it will probably be a pay raise.

Two of the 12 Omarosa tapes have leaked out and I can't wait to see how Orange Fuhrer spins it.
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'm sure they got him on a Hatch Act violation? Which, in the grand scheme of things, is such a pissant way to do it. So dumb.

Omarosa is absolutely not someone to trust or praise and she should definitely be prosecuted for what she did but I'd be lying if I said I didn't want to listen to those tapes.

Comment

• the enemy of my enemy is my friend (and all that crap). I think she's pretty detestable but if she has the goods to bring down Cheeto Nero, then I'll take it.
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Why would him on tape saying N word matter? He's said million detestable, racist, sexist things? She isn't bringing him down unless he is on tape saying "I love taking Russian money and assisting them in bringing down voting systems across the country" and even then they'd say they're fake.

Comment

• Yeah, there's no way he's going down because of this. It's just another way to grab a headline. Trump supporters are perfectly fine, if not excited, about the fact Trump is a racist sack of trash.

Comment

Yeah, there's no way he's going down because of this. It's just another way to grab a headline. Trump supporters are perfectly fine, if not excited, about the fact Trump is a racist sack of trash.

It's not what was said, that's just media points.

The fact that she recorded everybody and wasn't alone in the recordings in multiple top secret facilities is what causes legal issues.

Plus, Kelly is trouble for firing a barely upgraded civilian in a Sit-Rep room.

Comment

Working...
                                X