POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• That's the heavy split.

People want results. But, this shit also needs heavy work to make happen.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• I'm also super glad that more people are raising an eyebrow over Ocasio.

She's got some interesting benefactors and her election sported an insane level of bot activity for a Rep primary race.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• https://newrepublic.com/article/1492...use-tried-hide

Comment

• Joyyyy
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• It's never just one thing.

Comment

• Not to rain on anyone's parade but...

Cohen may not be ready to flip as he is making a public plea for a pardon. Trump may or may not grant one (has hasn't with Manafort), but Cohen might be negotiating in public for one. As an attorney on twitter recently observed, if you want to cooperate, you don't give public interviews you just call the SDNY.

Speaking of the fine folks in the Southern District of New York, guess what case is docketed for the SCOTUS in the fall? I don't know the name, but the central issue is double jeopardy and the interaction between State and Federal charges. The only real leverage Mueller has here over significant witnesses like Cohen and the boys is the threat of doing serious state time, which are outside of Trump's pardoning ability. This SCOTUS case probably will change all of that.

Mueller's not coming, people. Vote the assholes out. That's the only play we have.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• All 1.3 million Cohen documents deemed non-privileged to be released.

Comment

• Ouch.
                  Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• It's a messy road with no clear-cut answers, but things are happening.

That being said, there is an underlying truth to what Krol said before. Don't rely on hope. All of what's coming happens and will keep happening because you hold up your end as an informed voter.

If you let others take action, then prepared to get fucked again.

Comment

• I'm eager as hell to vote in November. DEM all the way down the ticket, and that'll be a first.

Of note: I'm really seeing the people walking the streets already for their candidates. I've had a few hit my house already and they've been quick visits. is your candidate the DEM nominee? Yes? Then yeah, you've got my vote this round, period. Is your candidate the GOP nominee? Yes? Then nope, don't waste your time. I'm voting his/her ass out.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                      Originally posted by gravedigger
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                      Originally posted by Martin
                      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Our mini Trump Governor got jealous of the attention he lost week, so now he just kicked 400,000 people off Medicaid.

While it's cute to see Armchair Twitter shitheads whine on about how they deserved it, what they fail to realize is a healthy portion of those people are single-parent children, immigrants, the elderly and otherwise disenfranchised.

But, it's really cute and so fucking hip to shit on KY on social media.

Comment

• Yeah, when I voted in the primaries there were a TON of GOP people outside the voting place campaigning and I told them all that the GOP has no chance in hell getting my vote. One tried to come back with "but they'll take our guns and who will protect us!" and jesus you can't negotiate with crazy.

Comment

• Our training academy is a decommissioned naval base in Georgia. When I went through basic waaaay back in 2001 there were "don't drink the water. It is unsafe for consumption." Signs everywhere and water coolers stationed around every building. A few months into training the coolers and signs disappeared with no evidence of plumbing repairs or new, permanent water filtration or well installation. The word was just "eh, it's all fine now!"

I'll shower in it but I still buy gallons of bottled water whenever I have to go back. I won't even brush my teeth with the tap water.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              Our training academy is a decommissioned naval base in Georgia. When I went through basic waaaay back in 2001 there were "don't drink the water. It is unsafe for consumption." Signs everywhere and water coolers stationed around every building. A few months into training the coolers and signs disappeared with no evidence of plumbing repairs or new, permanent water filtration or well installation. The word was just "eh, it's all fine now!"

I'll shower in it but I still buy gallons of bottled water whenever I have to go back. I won't even brush my teeth with the tap water.

We're having more problems now on the Bourbon Trail with similar issues. Reserves are working off their asses to beat the Tariff stand-off. As such, accidents are causing run-off to hit waterways. Tons of marine life are dying. The new downside is that the alcohol is fucking up filtration systems and causing a lot of unprocessed material to get into the drinking supply.

So, there's that.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                                Our mini Trump Governor got jealous of the attention he lost week, so now he just kicked 400,000 people off Medicaid.

While it's cute to see Armchair Twitter shitheads whine on about how they deserved it, what they fail to realize is a healthy portion of those people are single-parent children, immigrants, the elderly and otherwise disenfranchised.

But, it's really cute and so fucking hip to shit on KY on social media.
                                At least the horses will live through this.
                                Me quick one want slow

Comment

Working...
                                X