POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
    Sometimes Krol, you are a ray of fucking sunshine.
    Why do you think I’ve been so angry these last two years? When Trump won, that was the game.
    Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Milo needs to be arrested for inciting this shit.

I've got people in the area. I lived about 30 minutes from there for a hot minute. Angry doesn't begin to describe it.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• "this shit" being the newspaper shooting? It's not just Milo. Trump, even though he looooves the "I just said words, how am I responsible for people listening" excuse, is just as culpable.

Comment

• what's happening?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• just read about it. Jesus christ.

And yeah, fuck Milo. holy shit.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• The two guys I know got hit by glass from when the psycho shot the front out of their office.

Carl Hiassen's brother is one of the first confirmed killed. Carl wrote Striptease and a few other works.
              My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Assailant's twitter: https://twitter.com/EricHartleyFrnd

Comment

• The guy sliced his fingertips up to prevent being ID'd. ID'd by face recognition.

Comment

• and as expected Milo claims it was all a "troll". jesus christ.

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                      and as expected Milo claims it was all a "troll". jesus christ.

He needs to be arrested and/or deported.

Comment

• Yep.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/maxwelltani/stat...782487040?s=12

Sounds like Flake is looking for a gig at CNN or MSNBC once he leaves office. I find it hard to believe that he'd look for a job at either place if he voted YES on Trump's SCOTUS pick.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• He'll vote yes. The dude is all talk and no action.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Also Collins just said the nominees support for Roe will not factor into her decision.

Fuck these people.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• While there is heavier shit lurking in the wings, I do have to say how proud I am of the Press this week.

From everything that happens, not a single outlet has taken their eye of Justice Kennedy and his son's ties to Deustche Bank.

No matter how many journos this Corrupt Regime intimidates or kills, never ever stop following the money.

Comment

Working...
                                X