No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Feels like shit's gonna happen today. It's in the air or something.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• McConnell cancelled the August recess.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• from what I gather, that was to prevent democrats from campaigning.
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          from what I gather, that was to prevent democrats from campaigning.

Yep.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The thing I find to be totally false is the numbers they're touting about the unemployment rate. They're not true! The unemployment rate that they quote only factors in the people currently receiving benefits. It doesn't count the people, like me, who cannot receive any more unemployment benefits and other people who are denied benefits for various reasons.
            Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• So, last night went well. The Red to Blue wave is now up to 42.

Still, the California Jungle style Primary system is just ripe for issues.

Comment

• Also, the Judge that gave swimming rapist Brock Turner his bullshit sentence got recalled by voters last night.

Comment

• Fuck that guy SO HARD.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Here come the pardons

Comment

• Hannity spent a chunk of his show last night telling Team Trump and associates to destroy their phones.

Normally, this is where I make a quip, but I'm exhausted by this shit.

Comment

• yeah, there needs to be some blowback on that. He can't get away with obstruction of justice like that. he was blatantly encouraging others to commit felonies.

Comment

• Trump said everyone in Houston spent Harvey in their boats going out to "see the hurricane, and that didn't work out too good for them." Fuck this motherfucker.

Comment

• and the only reason why people would need to destroy their phones is if illegal acts were committed. he pretty much just admitted that everyone committed illegal acts.

Comment

• Also, Trump said to our MP that the "National security" reason for that taxes against us are because Canada apparently burned the White House in the 1812 war.

Nevermind the fact that it was the British (Canada didn't exist yet), it's like some retarded alien gave the shittiest reason for that.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                                Also, Trump said to our MP that the "National security" reason for that taxes against us are because Canada apparently burned the White House in the 1812 war.

Nevermind the fact that it was the British (Canada didn't exist yet), it's like some retarded alien gave the shittiest reason for that.

At this point, it's hard to know how much is stupidity and how much is just openly not giving a shit.

Comment

Working...
                                X