POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
    So is anything catastrophic actually going to happen?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Not yet.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So basically today is Republican suck our own dick day over nothing actually happening.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
        So basically today is Republican suck our own dick day over nothing actually happening.
        It’s not law yet, but if it becomes law — and there’s every indication it will — it will throw the individual markets into chaos. Premiums will spike and coverage will decline. This is a very bad thing, and I’m not sure there’ll be any remedies in court.
        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• So basically we're going to be back at "you need to be rich to not die of pneumonia" levels of health care again?

Super.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Kinda. But, it's like judging what the temperature on land is when you're half sunk in a storm.

Right now the House and Senate are fighting over which version of their con job is the best, while the Executive Branch crumbles faster than expected.

There's a lot of what's expected, but it doesn't matter much at this point. As it's nothing but nightmare scenarios for awhile.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
              So basically we're going to be back at "you need to be rich to not die of pneumonia" levels of health care again?

Super.
              I think this will ultimately lead us to Medicare for all or a public option. Idiot conservatives don’t get that the ACA was the last gasp for private insurance.

In the near term? You might be right. If Millennials would vote in 2018, we could see things start to change a bit.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• any news today?
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                  any news today?
                  This is kinda funny: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...eductions.html

In their haste to ram this through last week, they ended up nuking (accidentally) all corporate tax breaks. Whoops!
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    This is kinda funny: http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...eductions.html

In their haste to ram this through last week, they ended up nuking (accidentally) all corporate tax breaks. Whoops!
                    It's part of the reason why the tax plan as it stands won't last. That and Collins is freaking the fuck out over her home state practically wanting to remove from her office over it. So, now she's backtracking support for what's left to do.

In terms of everything else, it's just a countdown until they get Kushner currently.

Comment

• ugh, what a piece of shit.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        It's part of the reason why the tax plan as it stands won't last. That and Collins is freaking the fuck out over her home state practically wanting to remove from her office over it. So, now she's backtracking support for what's left to do.

In terms of everything else, it's just a countdown until they get Kushner currently.
                        Collins will vote for it in the end.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Mueller officially has all of Trump's personal banking info.

Comment

• You talking about the Deutsche news? If he really did serve that subpoena (which was probably a MLAT) only a few months ago, there's a good chance he doesn't have it yet. Those things take forever. Unless there is some special leverage involved because it's Trump.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                              You talking about the Deutsche news? If he really did serve that subpoena (which was probably a MLAT) only a few months ago, there's a good chance he doesn't have it yet. Those things take forever. Unless there is some special leverage involved because it's Trump.
                              I haven't seen anything reporting on when it was served, only that it happened. Also good is it's for Trump AND his family.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                You talking about the Deutsche news? If he really did serve that subpoena (which was probably a MLAT) only a few months ago, there's a good chance he doesn't have it yet. Those things take forever. Unless there is some special leverage involved because it's Trump.
                                This. I’d imagine that DB would challenge the subpoena too.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X