No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I would not be surprised to hear that Manafort swallowed a gun one of these days.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
      In case anyone is wondering what the difference is between being a target of a Federal investigation and being the subject, here’s a good explainer...

https://www.popehat.com/2018/04/04/w...nly-a-subject/
      This whole thing is a non-story. As a practical matter I've never seen a distinction made between target or subject. Either we're working towards indicting you or we just want to talk with you as a witness. If anything, this is a Gambit to convince Trump to talk and hang himself.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
        This whole thing is a non-story. As a practical matter I've never seen a distinction made between target or subject. Either we're working towards indicting you or we just want to talk with you as a witness. If anything, this is a Gambit to convince Trump to talk and hang himself.
        It's literally Donnie Wahlberg saying "come down to the station, we just wanna talk to ya" on blue bloods.
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Recap mode:

1. Even The Hill is running with the story that started brewing last week. Team Mueller has a new bombing run set up.
          2. The next massive bombing run will drop before the May midterms to disrupt potential GOP gains.
          3. It will be more Russians and the first slew of prominent American targets.
          4. Giuliani's wife kinda fucked up in the divorce announcement and let everyone know what has been suspected.
          5. The recent string of Trump friends and family getting divorced in an amicable way is fishy.
          6. They're trying to hide assets with the spouse to prevent asset forfeiture.
          7. PRO TIP: It's not going to work.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• What's the story with Rudy's wife?

Vox has a big piece today about how utterly fucked Paul Ryan is, politically. Doesn't go much into him being done in by Mueller but you can read between the lines.

Comment

• Strategic divorces. The idea is to separate and divide up the assets prior to having to forfeit them for any reason. These people all figure that they're going down hard.
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Yeah, that's not going to work. If anything, it's another charge against them. Dopes.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Yeah, that's not going to work. If anything, it's another charge against them. Dopes.
                  From what I've seen, people that have tried to do this have faced the wrath of the courts and lost everything.

Comment

• Yep. And that's besides the fact if the prosecutors are smart they'll drop in a substitute asset provision to the forefeiture allegation and take whatever is left over anyway.

Comment

• What I love is that Trump is saying that he didn't know about the Stormy Daniels payout.

This man has to control everything and he didn't know? Yeah, right.
                      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I also love that we're getting confirmation today that Trump has been seizing Trump Russia bank accounts for the last 6 months without telling anyone.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                          I also love that we're getting confirmation today that Trump has been seizing Trump Russia bank accounts for the last 6 months without telling anyone.
                          Not following what you mean by this. What do you mean by Trump Russia bank accounts exactly?

Comment

• nvm, found an article on it. You mean the Mueller has been seizing Trump/Russia accounts (mainly Manafort's).

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              nvm, found an article on it. You mean the Mueller has been seizing Trump/Russia accounts (mainly Manafort's).
                              Yep and the way he's proceeding it makes it sound like he's marching down a list.

Comment

• Cohen tipped off a buddy at Trump Tower about the fire roughly before it broke out.

So, that happened.

Comment

Working...
                                X