No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I’m curious, what would happen if the tangerine twit did decide it was a good idea to fire Mueller? I mean, obviously to anyone paying attention it’s as good as admission of guilt...but give me a run down of what would happen(and please forgive my woeful political ignorance).
    Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
      Troy: what's Trump's possible play at this point?
      - start issuing pardons?
      - fire Mueller?
      - try and cut a deal with Mueller to resign without any charges?

Seriously, what are his options apart from trying to ignore it and push the Hilary 'scandal'?

I think Mueller wants him to try the pardon angle, so that it gets the entire government involved. Plus, there are charges still out against US and foreign agents that we have zero idea about.

Firing Muller accomplishes 0.00% at this point. The mechanism in play works with or without Mueller at this time.

The third option has been gaining a lot of traction recently, but what would Trump have to cut a deal?
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post
        I’m curious, what would happen if the tangerine twit did decide it was a good idea to fire Mueller? I mean, obviously to anyone paying attention it’s as good as admission of guilt...but give me a run down of what would happen(and please forgive my woeful political ignorance).
        Trump would need to fire Rosenstein first and then appoint someone stupid enough to fire Mueller. If nothing else, there'd be advanced warning that it's coming. The hope would be that congress would say Nuh Uh and re-appoint Mueller on the spot.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Trump would need to fire Rosenstein first and then appoint someone stupid enough to fire Mueller. If nothing else, there'd be advanced warning that it's coming. The hope would be that congress would say Nuh Uh and re-appoint Mueller on the spot.

The GOP is done with Trump, but they also want to keep manipulating that stupid as fuck voter base.

The move for them is to put their faith behind Pence and get their tax plan completely finished. But, Pence is in on the conspiracy charges. Everyone flipping today seems to have collected ratted him out.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Read that Papadapoulos is described as "proactive cooperator" which apparently often means that they're wearing a wire.

I also read pardons are likely out because the indictment says "as yet unindicted conspirators" which apparently closes the loophole that allowed Nixon pardons.

Comment

• https://twitter.com/bystevereilly/st...63641870856192

Woo, a lot more than people than Manafort and Page got indicted. Fuckin' rad.

And Kushner just killed his Twitter. If he's one of those redacted names...

Comment

• this is good.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh my god yes.

Comment

• It has begun. B=======@~~~
                    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Is Carter Page brain damaged or just monumentally stupid?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                        Is Carter Page brain damaged or just monumentally stupid?
                        Stupid. This whole thing reeks of people acting a lot smarter than they actually are.
                        Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• This whole thing reeks of people having the arrogance of 'we'll never get caught' and acting like idiots.
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• What's on deck for today, Troy?

Comment

What's on deck for today, Troy?
                              Mercer getting hammered. Plus, Warner might've accidentally leaked something.

Comment

• Total number pinched is now at 51.

Comment

Working...
                                X