No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Link for this story? I've been trying to find it and am failing.

Comment

• https://www.axios.com/paul-manafort-...582c1cb85.html
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Watching my favorite crazies (Info Wars) having a meltdown. One of their reporters and Roger Stone pals got picked up by Team Mueller.

Now, Alex Jones' ex wife is on Twitter and just info dumping every bit of dirt she has on him.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• LOLOLOL

Trust me, if Manafort was indicted on those charges in the second indictment, he DEFINITELY committed those crimes. That indictment would not exist otherwise.

Comment

• Fun watching all of the advertisers bail on Laura Ingraham. Nutrish, Wayfair, TripAdvisor, Expedia and (here's the big one) Nestle. It doesn't sound like her apology to try and stem the tide made any difference either.
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Fun watching all of the advertisers bail on Laura Ingraham. Nutrish, Wayfair, TripAdvisor, Expedia and (here's the big one) Nestle. It doesn't sound like her apology to try and stem the tide made any difference either.
                Ha!

Good for the Millennials. Get those assholes.
                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• This seems interesting... https://www.reuters.com/article/us-u...-idUSKBN1H52VT

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post

It's been a long time coming and known about for awhile.

It also ties into why Paul Ryan is suddenly wanting to bail out of the job.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                      Goddamn gay frogs.
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                        Goddamn gay frogs.
                        His ex-wife is just rage posting his stuff for the last 2 weeks.

Comment

• https://www.rollingstone.com/politic...-trump-w518587

Comment

• It's neat when the MSM can finally get around to shit when it becomes news cycle convenient.

Comment

• In case anyone is wondering what the difference is between being a target of a Federal investigation and being the subject, here’s a good explainer...

https://www.popehat.com/2018/04/04/w...nly-a-subject/

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I've been sitting out this week due to kid shit and generally not wanting to follow legal procedure until we're closer to a result.

The only thing being missed this week is Manafort getting his ass kicked.

Comment

Working...
                                X