POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
    And now Papadopoulos! Baby steps, but I'm so happy.
    Haven't seen this yet. Link?

Comment

• I haven't read the whole thing yet but basically looks like he admits to lying to the FBI about getting Hillary's emails from Russia for the campaign.

https://assets.documentcloud.org/doc...nt-Offense.pdf

Comment

• Just saw it. BOOOOOOOOOOOOY YOU FUCKED.

Comment

• It's just the start. But, after months of being told by people that I didn't know what I was talking about, questioning my ability to get news sources for real news like how I used to and my ability to hunt down this shit....

all I got to say is...

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Also, they're trying to establish that Kushner didn't skip the country. But, they can't find him. If they can't find him, then charges escalate.

More people than reported are arrested. Basically, reporters are going through dockets ala Billy's find and working the courthouse circuit to see who pops out.

The two early bird main arrests came out of Corey Lewand... and Reince Priebus providing hard evidence against them.

I'm hearing the magic number of total arrests today is going to be between 16-20.
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The Manafort/Gates indictment is good but since it's mostly personal stuff and only Ukraine related there's plenty of wiggle room for Trump team to spin it on the surface. But that Papadopoulos indictment? HOLY SHIT. Donny Jr. Is fuuuuucked.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                The Manafort/Gates indictment is good but since it's mostly personal stuff and only Ukraine related there's plenty of wiggle room for Trump team to spin it on the surface. But that Papadopoulos indictment? HOLY SHIT. Donny Jr. Is fuuuuucked.
                There's more coming. It's a shame that it steals focus from Halloween, but FUUUUUCCK. It's going to get a lot more wackier than Conspiracy and treason.

Comment

• Kushner took off to Saudi Arabia and now he can't be found? Interesting. Makes sense though. Who else has money, would give him (some) hiding place, and can gain from Trump. China wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                    Kushner took off to Saudi Arabia and now he can't be found? Interesting. Makes sense though. Who else has money, would give him (some) hiding place, and can gain from Trump. China wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole.

Yeah. If he came back or got extradited back, nobody knows.

Shock and awe.

Comment

• Word was he was in SA trying to get money to pay off Russian loans for 666 5th Avenue.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                        Word was he was in SA trying to get money to pay off Russian loans for 666 5th Avenue.

As it stands, that's not happening. I'm just wondering when the Pee Tape and the other tapes drop as Trump is officially no longer a functioning asset.

Comment

• Papadapolous said not to send Junior to Russia. Send someone low level so as "not to send signals."

Comment

• I read that footnote as Trump Sr., not Jr. Because isn't Junior the unnamed "Campaign Official"? I didn't verify but the emails cited in the indictment sound a lot like the emails Donny Jr. posted on Twitter a few months ago.

Comment

• Now, the news cycle is all about who flipped on who.

It's like, guys! This shit isn't over yet and you might want to keep those people on their feet.

Comment

• Troy: what's Trump's possible play at this point?
                                - start issuing pardons?
                                - fire Mueller?
                                - try and cut a deal with Mueller to resign without any charges?

Seriously, what are his options apart from trying to ignore it and push the Hilary 'scandal'?
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                Originally posted by Martin
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X