No announcement yet.

POLITICAL BULLSHIT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• HR McMaster to resign soon. Yet, COS Kelly keeps getting his punishment from God.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Trump needs to keep his mouth shut.

The latest craziness about the US having a President for Life is just his ego talking.
      Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs, Gibbs!

Comment

• I clearly missed something in the news this week. Why do MAGA chuds hate Sessions all of a sudden?

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
          I clearly missed something in the news this week. Why do MAGA chuds hate Sessions all of a sudden?
          because he's taking public meetings with Rosenstein and Team Mueller people without even trying to hide it. The MAGA turds think he's going to flip next.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Ok, that makes sense. I figured he walked back on one of his exceedingly weak policy memos or something. For all the wailing about him, I don't think he's yet to issue one substantial piece of guidance for DOJ.

Comment

• Russia taking credit for blocking Mitt for Secretary of State and wanting someone that would be open to fucking off the office and making things better for Russia. Like Russian Medal of Friendship recipient Rex Tillerson.

Comment

• Trump's people have just been ousted from the company's Panamanian property by a judge and the local cops enforced it.

Comment

• yeah, I saw a twitter video that someone posted showing a workman yanking the TRUMP name off of the side of the building. It was pretty great.
                  Originally posted by Martin
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    yeah, I saw a twitter video that someone posted showing a workman yanking the TRUMP name off of the side of the building. It was pretty great.
                    Going to put that up on the 65" 4K and oil myself up while watching it.

Comment

• So how long after this trade war happens does the fast food war happen?
                      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Did you see where someone ordered golf tees with the Presidential Seal on them?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                          So how long after this trade war happens does the fast food war happen?

The Trade War over Steel has the potential to be BAAAADDD.

Yeah, Asian nations are ruining the steel market. I get that. But, you get a surplus of steel and factories actually producing enough in the US to cover supply before you go shooting your mouth off.

While some have tried to downplay it, the best case scenario is that the Steel Trade War ends up costing America about 12 million a day for the next 2 years.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                            The Trade War over Steel has the potential to be BAAAADDD.

Yeah, Asian nations are ruining the steel market. I get that. But, you get a surplus of steel and factories actually producing enough in the US to cover supply before you go shooting your mouth off.

While some have tried to downplay it, the best case scenario is that the Steel Trade War ends up costing America about 12 million a day for the next 2 years.
                            When I was in California it was for a meeting at a pipe company, that's part of a triumverate between them, a Japanese steel mill, and a Brazilian ore company. They're the same corporate master, and then each leg is ran as it's own company. But the company also buys a lot of US sourced steel plate. They already were telling us that based on the tariff sable rattling they'd be paying a tariff on their own imports and it's going to fuck their pricing and they're trying to prepare for it. Our order will be the last going through without a +% estimate on the quotes until this is resolved.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
                              When I was in California it was for a meeting at a pipe company, that's part of a triumverate between them, a Japanese steel mill, and a Brazilian ore company. They're the same corporate master, and then each leg is ran as it's own company. But the company also buys a lot of US sourced steel plate. They already were telling us that based on the tariff sable rattling they'd be paying a tariff on their own imports and it's going to fuck their pricing and they're trying to prepare for it. Our order will be the last going through without a +% estimate on the quotes until this is resolved.
                              What makes all of this so dumb is how completely unnecessary it was to start in the first place.

There's nothing here that couldn't be resolved at the Private Sector level.

Comment

• My questions:
                                - How does this trade war benefit Putin/Russia?
                                - Is Icahn gonna get nailed for insider trading for selling off steel stock the day before Trump announced the tarriff?
                                - Is this all just an attempt by Trump to wag the dog?
                                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                                Originally posted by gravedigger
                                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

Working...
                                X