Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "the best people".

Comment

• Saw that she is blowing it off as saying it was only "white lies" anyone would tell for their boss. You're fucked honey.

Comment

• The new reveal today is that Mueller knows that Trump possessed the stolen DNC emails during the campaign. Now, he's been asking Team Trumpers who had what and when.

So, good times.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• White House Press Meeting cancelled minutes before it was scheduled to start today. Full Corps was present.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Apparently Mueller is going after events around the Miss Universe contest in Moscow. Before the event Trump even tweeted out how he hopes Putin will be his best friend after meeting. Dude is so bad at being a crook.

Comment

• Hope Hicks to resign soon.

Also, Trump's pull-quote on guns from today's weird shindig.

“Take the guns first, go through due process second.” —Trump

Comment

• Police are now raiding the Panama Trump Hotel. Locals tipped off authorities that men were shredding every document they could touch.

#BestTVshowever

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Police are now raiding the Panama Trump Hotel. Locals tipped off authorities that men were shredding every document they could touch.

#BestTVshowever
                  GETTING CLOSER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Reading the details on the gun control meeting and the right wing response to it. SEE YOU FOOLS THIS MAN CARES NOT FOR YOU.

Holy shit, take the guns then due process. You idiots have been screaming about a left wing conspiracy to TAKE OUR GUNS then you're precious racist idiot prince comes flat out and says he wants to take your guns, law be damned. I LOVE IT.

Comment

• Just had someone with a totally straight face tell me "They always liked Sessions, and he was always well respected until he jumped in with Trump" and I almost fell the fuck over.

Comment

• Session is getting leaned on hard from both sides, but he let himself get photographed the other night doing the right thing.

Still, a piece of shit...but meh.

After all, the bonanza of the last two days....things are going quiet again.

Comment

• Seems like the pattern. Here's 72 hours of madness, then weeks of silence. Repeat.

Comment

• http://nymag.com/daily/intelligencer...&utm_medium=s1

Comment

• Incredible.

Comment

• I have a hard time working up sympathy for any of these fools at this point. I got a good laugh out of that story.

Comment

Working...
                                X