No announcement yet.

Watchmen Trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• And apparently, Jeff dreams of dicknoses.
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Lesley is full of awesome today.
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Comment

• "Yeah man, but check this out man, what if I'm dead, and you're alive?"

<embed type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="http://i47.photobucket.com/player.swf?file=http://vid47.photobucket.com/albums/f178/supacrip/SNLJohnLennonMemorial.flv" width="448" height="361">
          Last edited by PHEDG; 03-12-2009, 03:09 PM.

Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Oh my goodness, I'm so excited for this!

I hope they get Duffy to work on it as well. Squeeee!
              The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• Meh. It's not the end of the world. Doesn't take away from the original.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's not a good idea, but hey, we could be shocked and get some decent comic out of it. I highly doubt another movie would happen. I just don't want to see Liefield's Watchmen.

Comment

• That's the only Watchmen I want to see. I want to see a roided out Night Owl covered in pouches.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Watchmen 2: Horrible idea

But if it's Liefeld's Watchmen, Rorschach is going to have a shit ton of pouches.
                      "Everything is amazing right now and no one is happy" - Louis C.K.

Comment

• I'm just hoping Liefeld's Watchmen have feet. And big high-tech guns that would destroy an ordinary person's arms if they tried to lift them.

Ooh! Before I forget, everyone's gotta have Liefeld's trademarked huge pectoral muscles, aka Bewbs!

Last edited by Timothy225; 02-09-2010, 02:07 PM.

Comment

• I hope that the women have giant breasts and bodies that in no way could support them.

Comment

• Originally posted by Rob View Post
                            I hope that the women have giant breasts and bodies that in no way could support them.
                            Rob, that's a real life request as well right?
                            "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Working...
                            X