No announcement yet.

Watchmen Trailer!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The comedian was aweseome in the movie. I don't get the "tell mother" line though. Explained in the book? Or is he referring to Sally?
    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• When did he say it?
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• At the beginning before he got window tossed, and when he was crying to Moloch, right before he left.

Comment

• Fuck, I don't recall it.

Comment

• Something like "tell mother it was all a joke" or something like that.

Comment

• I think I'll go see this movie again tomorrow (which some mouth-breathing killjoys call "that movie with the shitty age makeup and obvious pop soundtrack").

I must see the fryerlator vs. inmate fight again!
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Nathan View Post
                Something like "tell mother it was all a joke" or something like that.
                I thought it was "tell them all it was a joke" or something. I can't remember now. I might have to check this out in IMAX next week.

Regarding how the Comedian finds out about the plot, Adrian explained it during the Antarctica monologue but I don't remember the exact phrasing. It had something to do with his Government employ and how the G was keeping tabs on all the former supers.

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                  Regarding how the Comedian finds out about the plot, Adrian explained it during the Antarctica monologue but I don't remember the exact phrasing. It had something to do with his Government employ and how the G was keeping tabs on all the former supers.
                  I was right, cause I'm awesome like that.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• That's what I figured.

Regarding Grave's post, not Rob's.

Comment

• Via io9 via Theory of Everything Comics
                      The infamous Naruto pictures. SafAri.

Comment

• AWESOME.
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I just thought of something. At the end of the movie in the credits where they disclaim "all of the characters are fictitious and in no way based on actual people blah blah(legal paraphrase)blah..."

What about Nixon? Or JFK or Fidel Castro or Brezhnev or Henry Kissinger or John McLaughlin or Pat Buchanan or Ted Koppel or Andy Warhol or Annie Leibovitz or Truman Capote or Lee Iacocca or David Bowie or Mick Jagger.

Comment

• Originally posted by Fej View Post
                            I just thought of something. At the end of the movie in the credits where they disclaim "all of the characters are fictitious and in no way based on actual people blah blah(legal paraphrase)blah..."

What about Nixon? Or JFK or Fidel Castro or Brezhnev or Henry Kissinger or John McLaughlin or Pat Buchanan or Ted Koppel or Andy Warhol or Annie Leibovitz or Truman Capote or Lee Iacocca or David Bowie or Mick Jagger.
                            None of those people are real.
                            If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

• Originally posted by Lesley View Post
                              None of those people are real.
                              Wait, what?

Comment

• They are part of Jeff's imagination.
                                If I were Shé, do you think I'd be operating a taco truck? Shé brings hope. Shé rights the wrongs. Unfortunately, Shé is a myth.

Comment

Working...
                                X