No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm still working on my review, since I hope time and distance will keep me from gushing. But, having had so much spy shit and related crap over the last year and a half...it's a weird experience.

It's only the second time I've had that much time invested in a blockbuster and seeing the final product is interesting. Plus, I don't mind Whedon now.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Bullet points

*It's the Hulk's movie pure and simple.
      *RDJ is so comfortable as Iron Man. It's fucking scary when you see an actor that at ease that it becomes him.
      *Chris Hemsworth and Evans both work as Thor and Cap. Evans is really coming into his own as Steve Rogers.
      *The SHIELD stuff suffers because they are the ancillary characters for the stars. SLJ can't seem to handle that, so he wants more moments. They can't carry a solo film.
      *There is a scene mid-credits and a new one after the credits.
      *Jeremy Renner tries way too hard at a role that should come easily.
      *Scarjo isn't getting enough attention for this.
      *Hiddleston is amazing in this, but it's time to give Loki a rest.
      *Outside of Spider-Man 2, this is the closest film to experiencing a true Marvel comic onscreen.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        *Outside of Spider-Man 2, this is the closest film to experiencing a true Marvel comic onscreen.
        REALLY?!
        Originally posted by Ari
        The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
          REALLY?!
          Yeah.

Comment

• The wait for Friday (friday friday) feels like forever.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

Yeah.
              Dude. yes.

Cannot fucking wait.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I'M ONLY SEEING THIS NEXT THURSDAY AS MY INLAWS WHO BABYSIT THE KIDS ARE GONE FOR THE WEEKENED NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO.

But, I'll shell the extra 8$ and see it in D-box. Shake my ass, and reserved seating. It's nice for a great action movie, and by all account, this movie delivers just that.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Bullet points

*It's the Hulk's movie pure and simple.
                  *RDJ is so comfortable as Iron Man. It's fucking scary when you see an actor that at ease that it becomes him.
                  *Chris Hemsworth and Evans both work as Thor and Cap. Evans is really coming into his own as Steve Rogers.
                  *The SHIELD stuff suffers because they are the ancillary characters for the stars. SLJ can't seem to handle that, so he wants more moments. They can't carry a solo film.
                  *There is a scene mid-credits and a new one after the credits.
                  *Jeremy Renner tries way too hard at a role that should come easily.
                  *Scarjo isn't getting enough attention for this.
                  *Hiddleston is amazing in this, but it's time to give Loki a rest.
                  All of that and a fucking bag of chips. Hulk has so much awesomeness. RDJ is like butter as Tony/IM. Thor and Cap really feel like Thor and Cap from the comics. Rob will not love Hawkeye but I don't think he'll kill any love for the movie either. So much to love in this that the nitpicking feels fucking spiteful.

Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                  REALLY?!
                  Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                  Yeah.
                  He meant FUCK YEAH!
                  "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Edited down and spoilers removed.
                    http://andersonvision.com/avengers-the-2012/

Comment

• Well said sir, and very well written.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Obviously gonna see it again. And yeah, in D-Box.

Troy: when will UK get the additional post-credits scene, if at all? I stayed to the very end and we didn't have it, but my understanding is that it was only completed in the last week or so?
                        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Ben Thomas View Post
                          Obviously gonna see it again. And yeah, in D-Box.

Troy: when will UK get the additional post-credits scene, if at all? I stayed to the very end and we didn't have it, but my understanding is that it was only completed in the last week or so?

England should get it by the end of general release. If it's a digital theater, sooner.

It's not that essential, but fun. It will be attached to all home video releases starting with the Sept 25th release in North America.

Comment

• This marathon crowd is like every geek cliche ever. These people are why I hate sci-fi cons. Its like being at the Ren faire but without all the sex and "cool people."

Pray for me.

Actually, fuck that. Let's crowd source some bail money. I think I might need it before the end of the day.
                            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                              This marathon crowd is like every geek cliche ever. These people are why I hate sci-fi cons. Its like being at the Ren faire but without all the sex and "cool people."

Pray for me.

Actually, fuck that. Let's crowd source some bail money. I think I might need it before the end of the day.

So, you're enjoying yourself?

Comment

• Hasn't started yet.

Quick quiz: what's the worse kind of geek? Bro Geeks.
                                Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

Working...
                                X