Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• It rocked my butthole off.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Got our tickets for 7:55pm on Friday night. I think teledork is right...we're gonna have to get in line early.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Just curious...my wife really liked IRON MAN but has been meh on all of the others. Will she be pleased with THE AVENGERS?
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
          Just curious...my wife really liked IRON MAN but has been meh on all of the others. Will she be pleased with THE AVENGERS?
          IT DOESN'T MATTER WHAT YOUR WIFE THINKS!!! /THE ROCK

Seriously, to me it's better than Iron Man. Of course I liked the others so that may have an effect on my opinion but I really think she'll like it.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

Just curious...my wife really liked IRON MAN but has been meh on all of the others. Will she be pleased with THE AVENGERS?
            If she don't then you need a new wife!
            Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

She'd better. We don't cotton to folks not likin' THE AVENGERS 'round these here parts, boy.

If'n y'all don't 'preciate Earth's Mightiest Heroes, y'all can GIT OFF MAH LAND!

Comment

• Bear in mind...my wife didn't care for GHOSTBUSTERS.

Comment

• DEAL WITH IT MATTWIFE
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• So glad Lesley digs on all of my movies for the most part. Otherwise I'd be seeing a lot of movies alone.
                    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                      So glad Lesley digs on all of my movies for the most part. Otherwise I'd be seeing a lot of movies alone.
                      Brittany wants to see everything I want to see, then doesn't like half of it. I haven't watched a lot of movies the last two years.

Comment

• The wife and I share a lot of the same likes in movies with the one glaring problem of her not liking horror flicks. Fucking HATE that shit. Luckily I don't have to deal with Rom-coms or date flicks or any of that bullshit.
                        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• What killed me is how 90% of the film played like a greatest hits of what worked in the solo movies.

But, the SHIELD stuff drags outside of Agent Coulson.
                          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Its the best of the Marvel Studios films. By a long shot.

The more I sit with it, the bigger the holes get, but the better the great moments get.

Like, I'd watch it again just for Thor's entrance. He's not my favourite character and Hemsworth is the weakest fit of the solo leads, but his entrance is fucking ICONIC. And the film is filled with iconic moments or standoffs. And in Hulk's case, fucking killer 'punchlines' too.

Edited to add: That's not fair, actually. EVERYONE gets killer punchlines. But I haven't heard an audience laugh as had as at some of the Hulk moments in a long time.
                            I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Nice. The wife loved IRON MAN because of the humor. If this is funny I'll be set.

Comment

• Its not a comedy. But its funnier than a lot of comedies.
                                I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

Working...
                                X