No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Also: color me shocked someone in Hollywood has an ego. I mean, stop the fucking presses (that haven't folded yet).
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• WHEEDON 4 PREZIDUNT
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
        *Writes two more names on Enemies List...*
        "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
          WHEEDON 4 PREZIDUNT
          JAJAJAJAJA

His fucking head won't fit on the placard.
          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Whedon's great. Alien was.bad, but it happens. I even liked.Dollhouse, who took off halfway through. The.Apocalypse.reveal.was.awesome. Hell, I'd have take. a few seasons of.that and more Alpha. Tudyk was great. Sorry about all those.weird.misplaced.periods. atyping on my cell phone...
            BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Matt, you have been dethroned.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Also, Angel fucking ROCKED so much more than Buffy.

Comment

• I I. spek. like. a .robot.

Exterminate.

Comment

• All I remember is Charisma Carpenter. And her dark nips.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                      So have they brought Hawkeye back from the dead in the comics yet?

Scarlet Witch willed him back into existence. He asked why and in so many words, she said simply because she wanted to.

Scarlet Witch is turning into the biggest deus ex machina since the Phoenix which is what makes the upcoming X-Men vs. Avengers crossover that much more of an inbred clusterfuck.

(cough cough Rumor has that the purpose of the event is to blend the lines between whose an Avenger and whose an X-Man. That way Marvel/Disney can cherry pick and lay claim to Wolverine, Storm and any other mutant they want).
                      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                        X-Men vs. Avengers crossover = an inbred clusterfuck for the ages.

(cough cough Rumor has that the purpose of the event is to blend the lines between whose an Avenger and whose an X-Man. That way Marvel/Disney can cherry pick and lay claim to Wolverine, Storm and any other mutant they want).
                        That is terrible for both group dynamics. Oh well. Lessee how that works out for their legal team down the road.
                        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Also, Angel fucking ROCKED so much more than Buffy.
                          Loved the end of that "I'll take the dragon"
                          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                            That is terrible for both group dynamics. Oh well. Lessee how that works out for their legal team down the road.

Disney's already getting uber-aggressive and challenging any studio that tries to lay claim to what they consider their property.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• finally watched that new trailer. That was AWESOME.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• THE ECDYSIAST

Identity/Class: Human
                                Group Membership: None
                                Affiliations: Captain America, Nick Fury, Rick Jones
                                Enemies: None
                                Known Relatives: None
                                Aliases: None
                                Base of Operations: Reno, Nevada
                                First Appearance: Incredible Hulk II#417 (May, 1994)
                                Powers/Abilities: The Ecdysiast is skilled at the art of ecdysiasm (stripping). She wields a hair dryer while in costume.

The night before the wedding of Rick Jones to Marlo Chandler, his friends threw him a bachelor party. During the gathering, a mysterious woman burst through the door stating she had business with Jones. Surprisingly, Captain America went along with the Ecdysiast and was prepared to let her have his former sidekick. As she was delivering her bogus threat, she expressed the warm wishes of Nick Fury and gave Rick a small kiss before dancing for the crowd. The Hulk was surprised Cap would go along with this, but much to his embarrassment, Captain America thought an ecdysiast was a magician. The two agreed not to tell Hulk's wife, Betty.
                                Last edited by PHEDG; 02-29-2012, 11:04 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X