No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sooooo.... is it May yet? How about now?

Agree with Jamie, this trailer was much better than the last one. I, too, jonesed watching Hulk save Iron Man.

Comment

• The thought of Hulk getting his hands on that big ass floaty dragon thing? Yeah I'm ready.
      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Its a great trailer, I'll say it. This looks super slick and - bearing in mind Hulk is arguably my favourite comic book character - this is my favourite cinematic design of Angry Man so far.

But now I want to know, what is Black Widow gonna do to convince Banner to go with her? Does this film have a rating yet??
        I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Well she did have about 50 armed men outside his cabin, Ben.

Comment

• I still think she's a pointless fucking character. And Hawkeye still looks stupid.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• "I HATETH ALL OF THE THINGS" - Sir Rherbert of Hughsington
              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• No I just think Scarlett was fucking pointless in IM2, looks pointless here, and Hawkeye has ALWAYS been a stupid character.
                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Let it go Rob, they're going to be in the movie. Ignore them and enjoy the rest, it's better for your stress levels.

Comment

• Scarlett Johannson in leather - never pointless.
                    I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• MY BODY IS READY

And shut up, Rob von Butthorn.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Theodore Stabbington View Post
                        No I just think Scarlett was fucking pointless in IM2, looks pointless here, and Hawkeye has ALWAYS been a stupid character.

Hawkeye is one of the greatest Avengers ever. You are the one who is a stupid character.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Is he big, green, angry, and likes to smash things? No? then he's not the greatest Avenger ever.

Comment

• That's not the greatest Avenger either (it's Wolverine) #BendisShoehorning)). But you'd dig Hawkeye as a member of the team, ya know, if you read the team books.
                            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
                              Hawkeye is one of the greatest Avengers ever. You are the one who is a stupid character.
                              He's a fun character in terms of personality and backstory. The problem is that he's got a fucking bow and arrow, that's it. He seems outmatched against pretty much anyone. It's BAMBI VS GODZILLA all over again.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                              Originally posted by gravedigger
                              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                              Originally posted by Martin
                              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                                That's not the greatest Avenger either (it's Wolverine) #BendisShoehorning)). But you'd dig Hawkeye as a member of the team, ya know, if you read the team books.

I'm going off of what I see on screen for my annoyance. It's a dude with a bow and arrow against a guy who can fly with a suit suit of armor, a guy who has super strength, a guy who is the goddamn HULK, Sam Jackson, a Norse God, and then ScarJo.

Comment

Working...
                                X