• Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Everyone
    WAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    Good times
    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I remember that tv movie Jeff. Nostalgia like a mofo.
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• And to think they were going to do one with Iron Man before Bixby passed.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I remember both of those movies. John Rhys Davies was the Kingpin in the Daredevil one.
              Originally posted by Martin
              Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
              Originally posted by gravedigger
              Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
              And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
              Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I kind of wish they were still pumping out Ferigno Hulk TV movies.
                "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• The show was great. The TV movies were shit. Here endeth the lesson.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

And to think they were going to do one with Iron Man before Bixby passed.

You have no idea how bad "The Death of the Incredible Hulk" pissed me off. He dies jumping out of a plane? He's the Hulk, dude. The Hulk!
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• YOUR SHIT MATT!! Y U HATE ALL OF THE THINGS?!???

You're not really shit, I may have kneejerked that one a little.

Comment

• <iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/tY9DnBNJFTI" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• That shot of the Hulk saving Iron Man is awesome.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• Good. Not "Holy...GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD!" though.

Definitely an improvement and a sign marketing is getting their heads outta their asses.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Did you update your site? The trailer you had was the old one.

Comment

• D'oh. Corrected. Thanks, bud.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X