No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "We have a Hulk." Pants fucking stiff. Also Grave is on probation with the He-man woman haters club effective now.
    "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• yeah that was great
      "Here, young man, your hormones are raging. Let's go in this bedroom, and we'll engage in some homosexual acts. You'll find you like it." - Rep. Ken Peterson, R-Billings

"You're born alone and you die alone and this world just drops a bunch of rules on top of you to make you forget those facts. But I never forget. I'm living like there's no tomorrow, because there isn't one." - Don Draper

~
      *RATED BEST POSTER OF 2011 - CHIPOTLE FAN FORUMS*~

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
        I just watched that last week. It's so fucking terrible. It's like a rip-off Call of Duty game got turned into a movie.

They ditched real actors for cheaper authenticity and made a highlight reel of tactical maneuvers. In the first five to six weeks of 2012, I've already got 4 contenders for Worst of the Year.
        Shut the fuck up.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• The Avengers scares me. Cos my logical self says there's just gonna be too much going on for it to be any good. But everything I've seen has been just right. Its either gonna be amazing or a depressing pile of potential. After Prometheus, though, there is no film this year I'm anticipating more (and we get it a week ahead of you Yanks).
          I experienced an invasion of my mind by a transcendentally rational mind, as if I had been insane all my life and suddenly I had become sane.

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
            Shut the fuck up.

Did you lose your damn mind, Cap?
            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Routinely. My sanity is not on trial here.

Not for days.

This is gonna be awesome, everyone needs to calm the fuck down and ride out the shitstorm until we all fuckin' see the shit.
              Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I found a way to make Black Widow a character I could give a shit about.

"Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Make her do DVDA and we have a deal, Rob.
                  BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Routinely. My sanity is not on trial here.

Not for days.

This is gonna be awesome, everyone needs to calm the fuck down and ride out the shitstorm until we all fuckin' see the shit.

It's not going to be awesome. I fucking promise you that.

What it does do is set a rather nasty precedent where Relativity can fuck these guys out of royalities by not paying them due to the fact that they can't be credited for their performance.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• I'll come to my own conclusion on May 4th.
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

I'll come to my own conclusion on May 4th.

I'm talking about Act of Valor, not the Avengers.

I guess that was the source of confusion.

Comment

• Ohhhhhhhh.

Yeah, I suppose that clears things up. I lack reading comprehension after an all nighter.

Supplement my previous comment in as a retort to Ben's Prometheus bragging rights.
                          Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Comment

• Missing chinstrap looks silly
                              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Am I the only one that preferred the old Cap costume?
                                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

Working...
                                X