Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Jabba the Hutt.

He'd be CGI, no doubt. I just fucking love that limited series. Great cameos from Spiderman, She-Hulk, and Dr. Strange.
    Originally posted by Martin
    Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
    Originally posted by gravedigger
    Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
    And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
    Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Ryan Gosling for LONGSHOT and Zoe Saldana for Ricochet Rita.
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Remember Pearl, the mound of white fat from Blade?

It was horrifying and I'm pretty sure was completely practical (might have even been an obese person for all I know the effects were that convincing).

Just dub his dialogue with that of a charismatic motherscratcher like Michael Keaton and BAM, Mojo.
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• That'd work. Kudos, Russ.

Comment

• I was thinking Benicio Del Toro for Mojo myself.
            Originally posted by Ari
            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Have him be animated. Mojo Jojo!

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                Remember Pearl, the mound of white fat from Blade?

It was horrifying and I'm pretty sure was completely practical (might have even been an obese person for all I know the effects were that convincing).
                That and the vampire board meeting near the start where Udo Kier and chums are discussing their offshore accounts are probably my favourite moments in the entire film.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• Originally posted by Captain Russ View Post
                  Remember Pearl, the mound of white fat from Blade?
                  Chelsea Handler had to get her start somewhere, dude.
                  Originally posted by Ari
                  The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I really liked the NWO Vampires. I wish that pecking order had remained intact. I mean Kretschmann's Noferatu type of character in number two was kind of interesting, but it just didn't have the same vibe.

RE: Talentless Cunt Handler. She's not fat. She's just an unfunny woman who found her chance to make it big, much to the chagrin of everyone else that currently exists.
                    Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Came.

Came hard.

Came hard while throwing my shield.

<iframe width="1280" height="720" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/bGt-saFvkNk?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>
                      Me quick one want slow

Comment

• They changed the alien design which matches up to FOX's recent manuevers which makes just go damn it.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Anyone who dislikes this trailer should be hunted down as a terrorist by the cast of Act of Valor.

That last rotating shot... damn.... goosebumps...
                          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                            Anyone who dislikes this trailer should be hunted down as a terrorist by the cast of Act of Valor.

That last rotating shot... damn.... goosebumps...

I just watched that last week. It's so fucking terrible. It's like a rip-off Call of Duty game got turned into a movie.

They ditched real actors for cheaper authenticity and made a highlight reel of tactical maneuvers. In the first five to six weeks of 2012, I've already got 4 contenders for Worst of the Year.
                            My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Seriously, I'm not gonna see it as anything else than a Modern Warfare movie, and it's exactly why I'll go see it in theaters.
                              BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Who cares about the Avengers and Whedon is terrible but yeah. That trailer scratched the Bay Region of my brain something fierce.

Comment

Working...
                                X