Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
    Let me know when somebody cuts a trailer synched up with 'America, Fuch Yeah!' and I'll pay attention.
    Put this in your pipe and smoke it, buddy!

Comment

• God I wish that youtube wasn't blocked at work...
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• In June 2011, Buena Vista Records announced the details for the soundtrack release of Captain America: The First Avenger. The album includes the original score by Alan Silvestri, as well as the original song "Star Spangled Man" with music by Alan Menken and lyrics by David Zippel. The soundtrack was recorded at Air Studios in London and will be released on July 19, 2011.
        All music composed by Alan Silvestri.

Comment

• Originally posted by Timothy225 View Post
          NOT OLD TIMEY ENOUGH!!!
          "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by PHEDG View Post
            All music composed by Alan Silvestri.
            Fuck yeah, Summer Rental!

Also: I don't think anyone was debating that a normal score would be in the film. I hope no one is that dumb.
            Me quick one want slow

Comment

• I just hope he brings his 'A' Game to this like he did with Super Mario Brothers.
              Visit my blog! BMichaelKrol.Wordpress.com Leave vulgar comments!

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                I just hope he brings his 'A' Game to this like he did with Super Mario Brothers.
                Alan Silvestri gave the world the Back to the Future score. I say that gives him a life-time pass.
                "The bear is a solitary animal. They like their space. They live in a magic circle. They don't mind if you're, like, a mile away. But if you get inside their circle, they will maul you." - Anonymous

Comment

• his 'Predator' score is awesome.
                  Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                  Originally posted by gravedigger
                  Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                  And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                  Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    his 'Predator' score is awesome.
                    Word.
                    Touch it. Touch my fuzziness! It's like petting a kitten!
                    Now drop the pants and take the bacon!
                    POUTINE AND CELINE DION FOR EVERYONE!!!!

Comment

• His work on CHiPs will always be in my heart.
                      "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by B_Metal View Post
                        His work on CHiPs will always be in my heart.
                        Oh man, he did that? I can still hear that weird oscillating moog sound in my head.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• Originally posted by BMichaelKrol View Post
                          Oh man, he did that? I can still hear that weird oscillating moog sound in my head.
                          http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lllZj...tailpage#t=71s

Comment

• I haven't heard a score that great since V. And I love how it dips into a minor key during the introductions.

Twitter.com/bmkrol

Comment

• I wanted to be Jon Baker as a kid. He had the cool gloves.

Comment

• The thing with ChiPs was every week Ponch and Jon became experts at disco dancing, skydiving, skateboarding, racing, bull-riding, clog dancing, buttfucking, animal husbandry, "shotgunning", gambling, hair dressing, cooking, hotel management, real estate brokering, banking and financing, auto repair, cross-dressing, elective surgery, plumbing, space exploration, parenting, and home brewing while still doing their jerbs, dating hot chicks, and getting into all sorts of hijinks. How the FUCK do they do all this shit week to week and become experts at what they're doing?

"Hey Ponch! We learned how to do Amish crafts on Monday, and here it is Friday and we're leading authorities! What're we doing Saturday?"
                                "Ain't no thing, Jon. Tomorrow, we become stand-up comedians!"
                                "Oooh. That's a challenge. Lots of competition. There's this Vanderhuge kid over in L.A. who's burning up the circuit. How're we gonna compete against talent like that?"
                                "Oh, that's easy. I hired Patton Oswalt to show us the ropes! (Look, kids! Special Guest Star Patton Oswalt!)"

Saturday night, they do their acts at The Laugh Factory, they only do OK. Oswalt gives them a pep talk. Nick Vanderhuge, at the same club, kills (natch). They fight crime on Sunday, learn a life lesson when they bust Mr. Big that helps them focus their comedy routine. Friday night, they perform at Uncle Rob's Comedy Shack and Fuckbot Emporium, where Nick is headlining. Jon and Ponch steal Vanderhuge's thunder, getting the biggest laughs of the night as well as a sitcom offer from HBO. Nick, understandably upset (Ponch also stole his girl and Jon accidentally spilled a drink on him), leaves the club, hits the local liquor store and gets ripped, swearing revenge on Jon and Ponch before passing out in an alley.

Comment

Working...
                                X