No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I didn't hear anything about that. How silly.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• this doesn't bother me like it bothers other people.

Part 2:

I'm looking forward to it. I still feel like this will be some multiverse type thing or whatever so they can cast either a new Logan or they'll say fuck it and bring in X23 or whatever.
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I have a hunch Hugh will be playing Hugh Jackman in the film and Deadpool is going to be trying to get him to 'be' Wolverine. Some sort of meta riff like that. Whenever he's with Deadpool, he's Hugh Jackman. Whenever Deadpool isn't watching or isn't there, he'll be Wolverine.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• This is the only possible way to get me to sit through a Deadpool movie. I tapped outta both of them 15 minutes in.

Comment

• Originally posted by BillyG View Post
            This is the only possible way to get me to sit through a Deadpool movie. I tapped outta both of them 15 minutes in.
            Shit, I fucking LOVED DP2. Brolin was a goddamn beast.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
              I have a hunch Hugh will be playing Hugh Jackman in the film and Deadpool is going to be trying to get him to 'be' Wolverine. Some sort of meta riff like that. Whenever he's with Deadpool, he's Hugh Jackman. Whenever Deadpool isn't watching or isn't there, he'll be Wolverine.
              that would be awesome. I do want to see a new actor take over but that would be pretty funny if he was indeed just playing himself.

Comment

• So Billy is the new Matt?

Fuck, Deadpool is the only superhero series worth a damn nowadays.
                BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Can't stand the sense of humor.

Comment

• Reynolds is the dude-bro version of Krusty the Clown.

Originally posted by Ari
                    The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• NO ONE FUCKING ASKED YOU JAMIE.

Comment

• Seriously, I love it. Both. You are just all wrong.

Comment

• We still love you, Martin. Even with your shitty taste.
                          Originally posted by Ari
                          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Reynolds is great. I don't get the hate on him specifically. I can see not enjoying the humor.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                              I have a hunch Hugh will be playing Hugh Jackman in the film and Deadpool is going to be trying to get him to 'be' Wolverine. Some sort of meta riff like that. Whenever he's with Deadpool, he's Hugh Jackman. Whenever Deadpool isn't watching or isn't there, he'll be Wolverine.
                              This would be perfect. I fucking love both Deadpools and can’t wait to see the next one. Billy and Jamie, to each their own. I know I have movies and shows that I can’t stand because of the style of humor, so I get it.
                              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post
                                We still love you, Martin. Even with your shitty taste.
                                We have a cave troll.

Comment

Working...
                                X