No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another thought: the eye lens are recording the events.
    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Now in hi-res!

http://screenrant.com/wp-content/upl...s-Official.jpg
      Blog Time! http://plasticlovin.blogspot.com/

Reporter: "Is Ringo Starr the best drummer in the world?"
      John Lennon: "Ringo isn't even the best drummer in The Beatles."

Forget it Viet, it's Hockentown. - Russ

Lord Hocken's gaze was that of the Green Horned Mindraper.

Comment

• SO GOOD
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• When I see people claim "Oh, they're just ripping off Deadpool," I wanna punch some fanboy balls, and I didn't even like the Spidey reveal at the end. The look itself is fine, it's Spider-Man without evoking the Maguire or Garfield designs.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post
            Another thought: the eye lens are recording the events.
            unless I'm mistaken you hear a "whirrrrrr" when they shrink, so you're probably right.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

Another thought: the eye lens are recording the events.
              Brother SPEYE_D!

(I know, mixing comic companies. Sorry!)
              "With all the dick sucking and butt fucking jokes we make, this is the gayest thing ever posted on BDR. Even Howard cringed from behind his laptop playing Gilmore Girls." -BillyG

Comment

• Nerds.

It's Spider-Man. We need to debate the functionality of a radioactive spider person's eyes changing on his stark costume? Is this the sign that I'm moving past this phase of my life? Because I honestly could not give less of a fuck. It does in the comics. It makes him more expressive. The stone face Spider-Man of the films has always sucked.

Next - Why does Rodney have black blood coming out of his nose? Is he more machine than human? Or is it a racial thing?

UGH
                XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THE RACIST BLOOD

Comment

• Originally posted by Trejo View Post
                    Nerds.

It's Spider-Man. We need to debate the functionality of a radioactive spider person's eyes changing on his stark costume? Is this the sign that I'm moving past this phase of my life? Because I honestly could not give less of a fuck. It does in the comics. It makes him more expressive. The stone face Spider-Man of the films has always sucked.

Next - Why does Rodney have black blood coming out of his nose? Is he more machine than human? Or is it a racial thing?

UGH

Rhodey has black blood because the MPAA is fucking stupid.

You can't show correctly colored prolonged blood in a green band trailer. Hell, it's limited in certain PG-13 and PG aspects.

Paramount had to fight the MPAA about it back in 1991 for Star Trek VI and lost. Hence, why the Klingons bled pink.

That was acceptable.
                    My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Awwws. I was hoping for more of a racist angle on the blood.

Comment

Rhodey has black blood because the MPAA is fucking stupid.

You can't show correctly colored prolonged blood in a green band trailer. Hell, it's limited in certain PG-13 and PG aspects.

Paramount had to fight the MPAA about it back in 1991 for Star Trek VI and lost. Hence, why the Klingons bled pink.

That was acceptable.
                        Well that I sort of get, there were giant globs of Klingon blood floating out of the dudes.. this is a tiny little dribble under his nose for 1 second

Fucking MPAA, they're somehow worse than racist southern confederate flag wavin blood
                        XBL/PSN/Steam Gamertag - CalgaryRonin

Comment

• I remember the trailers for KILL BILL Vol. 1 had all of the blood on Uma's yellow outfit made black. Same thing.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                          Originally posted by gravedigger
                          Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                          Originally posted by Martin
                          And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                          Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I didn't even realize it was a different color. YAY FOR NOT BEING ABLE TO SEE COLORS RIGHT!

Comment

• Guys, I need to settle down because this trailer has made me TOO HYPE. If the Russo Brothers fail on this I'm just going to lock down the compound and never leave.

Comment

• ahhaha.

this made me pumped to see what they do with the solo Panther flick. The little bit we got made him look like a fucking BEAST.

Comment

Working...
                                X