• Show
Clear All

• Got my ticket for the fourth. Yay.

Comment

• Feels like Ground Zero for "This is getting old, Taikai!"

Originally posted by Ari
      The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• I mean "this is getting old" is all of Marvel for the last 3 years. At least Thor is funny. And a little Sweet Child of Mine goes a long way.

Comment

• FUCK YES
          BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Love it. 100% awesome.
            Looks like Thor is a Ravager now. Wonder if we'll get a Stallone cameo?

also:
            thor-love-and-thunder-poster.jpg?auto=webp&width=864&height=1280&crop=0.675:1,smart.jpg
            Originally posted by Martin
            Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
            Originally posted by gravedigger
            Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
            And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
            Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• I’m reserving judgement for now. Could be fun as hell. I really hope it is.
              Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                Love it. 100% awesome.
                Looks like Thor is a Ravager now. Wonder if we'll get a Stallone cameo?

also:
                thor-love-and-thunder-poster.jpg?auto=webp&width=864&height=1280&crop=0.675:1,smart.jpg
                Stallone in Vol. 3. Unless he was in the reshoots, he didn't shoot on Thor 4.

Thor is a Ravager for film start. I really like the final armor, kinda shocked they didn't show it.

We're also getting no shots of Bale as Gorr for awhile. FX has been a nightmare.
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• This looks fantastic. I for one am not bored by Watiti's schtick and say bring it on. Looks fun.
                  "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• I’m all over that despite the superhero fatigue.
                    BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Hey there, Troy: what's the buzz on DOCTOR STRANGE 2?
                      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                        Hey there, Troy: what's the buzz on DOCTOR STRANGE 2?
                        I could say a lot, but I'm choosing not to do so. Let's just say Raimi makes it better, but it still has the Feige patented editing and no sense of tempo.
                        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• The first 15 min were shown at Cinema Con or whatever and sounded like it was more of a Sam Raimi movie that happened to be in the MCU as opposed to an MCU movie directed by Raimi I guess. Either way, I'm pumped for some Zombie Strange/Wanda even if it's just a goddamn shot of them.
                          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• It's way better than the first Doc. But, a large chunk of it is dedicated to wrapping up most of WandaVision.

Caucasian Vision has his own story wrapped up over in Armor Wars.

Comment

• I loved the first DOCTOR STRANGE so I'm all in for this one no matter what.
                              Per the trailers, I got the sense that this would wrap up WV so I'm not surprised to hear that.

Comment

• I dug the first Strange for the most part but I fell in love with his character in IW and EG and then it solidified in the new Spidey.

plus, more Wanda is always welcomed. Lol to Caucasian Vision. I thought Armor Wars was cancelled or was that Secret Invasion?

Comment

Working...
                                X