Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FilmNerdJamie View Post

He's enabled a cult of followers who have done nothing but harass and bully people on Social Media. .
    Not saying he isn't a prick, but this is literally every creative person from the 10,000 follower on Youtube to Hollywood directors. I miss BBS' and boards like this being where discussions happened.

Comment

• The Snyder Cult is a little different than 99% of the other fandoms. And they don't represent everyone that digs Snyder. However, they are a mobile and organized unit with its more prominent members having left reality in the rear view a long time ago.

They're not discussing anything, they're not forming fan groups. They are actively and attacking and now cannibalizing their own in this weird sort of Hero Worship feat. They are getting bad enough that most social platforms are discussing labeling them as a hate group and treating them as such.

But, I liked Army of the Dead. Pleasant garbage.
      My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• And this is where I say, I am glad I'm not hanging out in these spaces to begin with. The only thing I cared about was seeing the last film in a trilogy the way it was meant to shown. I could give two shits about the fans or the cult or whatever. I just liked the final product.
        "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          And this is where I say, I am glad I'm not hanging out in these spaces to begin with. The only thing I cared about was seeing the last film in a trilogy the way it was meant to shown. I could give two shits about the fans or the cult or whatever. I just liked the final product.
          I really liked Snyder's Justice League.

But, it's fucking creepy to get messages from randos asking me to state allegiances and seeing certain kinds of people get attacked for some shit that doesn't even register. Fuck, they killed the Press Tour for Peacemaker because of these psychos.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• It spoils a LOT, but in a vague enough way where general audiences still don't know all that is coming.

Comment

•   Spoiler: Spoilers Yo 
                Fassbender shot a cameo.

Ditto Krasinski as a variant Reed Richards. Only to be killed off immediately.
                Originally posted by Ari
                The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Isn't that whole movie, its villain and most of the cameos galore basically completely spoiled for everybody that can enter reddit into ones browser?

Comment

• Originally posted by Jan View Post
                    Isn't that whole movie, its villain and most of the cameos galore basically completely spoiled for everybody that can enter reddit into ones browser?
                    To a point, but a lot of what Reddit has usually and typically is inaccurate, missing context or large chunks of what's up.

Comment

• I am just bored during the super bowl thingies, but this sounds damn accurate in broad strokes:
                      https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread...-madness-leaks

Spoilers obviously. Maybe.

that seems to be a bit dated in details. I could swear I've see another better summary a few days ago.
                      Last edited by Jan; 02-13-2022, 06:49 PM.

Comment

I am just bored during the super bowl thingies, but this sounds damn accurate in broad strokes:
                        https://archive.4plebs.org/tv/thread...-madness-leaks

Spoilers obviously. Maybe.

that seems to be a bit dated in details. I could swear I've see another better summary a few days ago.
                        Most of what Chan gets is out of date within a bit. But, 4Chan tends to be more accurate most of the time than most online leakers. But, that's because line level workers that learn shit go on there anonymously and spoil shit out of spite.

Comment

• It sure sounds like a fun time at the movies.
                          I just root for Raimi.

Comment

It sure sounds like a fun time at the movies.
                            I just root for Raimi.
                            My thing is with what I've been told. I just worry about how it's not a damn near 3 hour movie and how it all plays.

Because outside of the main plot, it's FUTURE SETUP: THE MOTION PICTURE.

But, I dig Raimi and I dig what they want to do.

Comment

• Originally posted by Anderson View Post

Because outside of the main plot, it's FUTURE SETUP: THE MOTION PICTURE.
                              Exactly.

It's kinda amazing that this approach gets lapped up like crack. We've come a long way with content and IP s.

It's funny though that marvel beats DC again. Flashpoint is bound to look like a desperate copycat.

Comment

• I'm not reading any spoilers and only assume based on the trailer we're getting some Fox X-men to show up and thats neat.
                                "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

Working...
                                X