No announcement yet.

Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Justice League waves from its 4 hour runtime. But I get it. My issue is only movies that long in the theater. At home I have no problem. but I also have no kids.
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
      Justice League waves from its 4 hour runtime.
      You see now why I’ve never watched it. I saw the run time and in my head heard Sigourney Weaver in Galaxy Quest saying “well, fuck that!” Perhaps one day. But not now.
      Mortal Sin is a registered trademark of the One Holy Catholic & Apostolic Church. Hallelujah. ~Iggy

Comment

• The upside to a viewing of that one is it is given chapter breaks
        Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Ingrid View Post

You see now why I’ve never watched it. I saw the run time and in my head heard Sigourney Weaver in Galaxy Quest saying “well, fuck that!” Perhaps one day. But not now.
          This.

Zero desire to see Snyder let loose again after Batman v Superman especially since this is akin to the Donner Cut of Superman II (just with a budget). Hard pass.
          Originally posted by Ari
          The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• Yall are missing out.
            "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I mean Jamie hates everything it seems lol so it makes sense why he'd pass, but like Russ said, it has chapter breaks so you can totally treat it like a TV show.

Comment

• you totally need to watch it in chunks.
                I personally thought it was better in most ways than the theatrical cut but it's still not a good movie.
                Originally posted by Martin
                Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
                Originally posted by gravedigger
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
                Originally posted by Martin
                And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
                Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

I mean Jamie hates everything it seems lol so it makes sense why he'd pass, but like Russ said, it has chapter breaks so you can totally treat it like a TV show.
                  My brother and I paid money to see Army of the Dead in theaters and walked away pissed off. Never again with that self-righteous asswipe and his cult.
                  Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• Lol. You paid for that? That's on you man. You act like Snyder fucked your wife and stole your dog. Dude made some decent flicks, some shitty flicks, and thats it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                      you totally need to watch it in chunks.
                      I personally thought it was better in most ways than the theatrical cut but it's still not a good movie.
                      I think its one of the best new DC flicks next to Shazam, MoS, and Suicide Squad but that's just because I fucking love Affleck as Bats. Plus Wonder Woman is actually a badass in it and Cyborg finally got his due.

Comment

Lol. You paid for that? That's on you man. You act like Snyder fucked your wife and stole your dog. Dude made some decent flicks, some shitty flicks, and thats it.
                        He's enabled a cult of followers who have done nothing but harass and bully people on Social Media. All the while he whines about being wronged by Warner Bros. (who actually gave him the dough to finish his Justice League and he still bitched about them after the fact).

He's a prick.
                        Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 01-16-2022, 07:39 PM.
                        Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• I mean thats your take on it I guess? All fandoms have shitty fans. Can't fault the creator.

Comment

• When he enables them and refuses to condemn their actions, I can.

Not to mention how he manipulated Ray Fisher into self-torpedoing his career with hearsay information.
                            Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 01-16-2022, 07:42 PM.
                            Originally posted by Ari

Comment

• So are you a Whedon apologist or a WB stockholder? Have to be one of those for how much you care about all of this nonsense.

They're just movies, he's just a director, none of this matters. Well, except for Whedon actually being a piece of shit if only cause its great when people who say they're one way and chide others are actually shitty people. That never gets old.

Comment

• Never understood the appeal of Whedon. You know that. Always had a smug demeanor I couldn't stand. Not to mention he's a lazy writer who thinks pop culture quips equal quality writing.

He actually got bitchy to Bryan Singer after delivering his rewrites on X-Men. Singer turned around and tossed everything he wrote save for two lines. The "Prove it - You're a dick" exchange and yes the lightning exchange between Storm and Toad.

When Whedon mouthed off, Singer shot back "Excuse me, I paid for good dialogue. Not shitty pop culture references."
                                Last edited by FilmNerdJamie; 01-16-2022, 08:17 PM.
                                Originally posted by Ari

Comment

Working...
                                X