Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
    She also shows up in the Falcon and Winter Soldier show. I'm sure Anderson can go deeper, but it seems like she's setting up some anti-hero Avenger type thing. Her name is Contessa Valentina Allegra de la Fontaine and in the comics I believe she worked for or owned Hydra or something? She's supposed to be a big deal going forward.
    Tim gave the Silver Age comics breakdown. but yeah...I'll go into spoilers. Click if you dare.

Spoiler: Spoilers 

General Thunderbolt Ross and Valentina are building the equivalent of a Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts team. Val appears again in Hawkeye with Yelena having gone undercover to fuck with Clint and Kate.

They will also appear in She Hulk trying to recruit Tim Roth and Jameela Jamil.

Hydra is dead in the MCU. This is more of an effort for the government to have an Avengers team that they control. John Walker (USAgent) is working with them and will appear in more Plus shows.

Dark Avengers/Thunderbolts is building now.
    West Coast Avengers starts up with Armor Wars (Rhodey and White Vision making the team)
    Young Avengers was supposed to be starting sooner, but got pushed back due to scheduling changes and the emphasis on getting the Multiverse Saga started faster.

My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• So, William Hurt is going to be getting more work. I'm very cool with that.
      Originally posted by Martin
      Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
      Originally posted by gravedigger
      Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
      And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
      Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
        So, William Hurt is going to be getting more work. I'm very cool with that.
        While there are Disney PR flack and their handled shits online trying to say that he's getting removed, they got nothing.

In fact, Ross is going to be around and possibly
          Spoiler: Spoiler 
        redder
        sooner than later.
        My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• wait.....are you saying we're getting
            Spoiler: spoilers 
          Red Hulk?
          If so, in what property?
          "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
            wait.....are you saying we're getting
              Spoiler: spoilers 
            Red Hulk?
            If so, in what property?
              Spoiler: Spoilers 

Remains to be seen when Red Hulk hits. The She Hulk show is by proxy a show about the Hulk family with Jen Walters being the A Story.

but the overall build-up is to get Ross to Red Hulk mode before this is all said and done. Feige wants it and Feige gets what he wants.

Comment

• that's fucking nuts man. What a left field thing.
              "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• What's the status of Mark Ruffalo in the MCU now? Is he totally 'done' being hulk, relegated to quick cameos in a sling?
                Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.

Comment

• His arc has to be the most unrealized goddamn thing in those movies.
                  Me quick one want slow

Comment

• Originally posted by Matt View Post
                    What's the status of Mark Ruffalo in the MCU now? Is he totally 'done' being hulk, relegated to quick cameos in a sling?
                      Spoiler: Spoiler 

Renner and Ruffalo re-upped. Hemsworth did first.

Ruffalo is all over She Hulk and other projects. First thing he shot under new deal was the Shang Chi stuff.

Renner is in Hawkeye and now Echo. Other things to be named.

People are sleeping on She Hulk, although Hawkeye is going to be the first big thing to get a monster fan following on Plus.

Comment

• Funny you say that. I was watching the trailer for HAWKEYE again and it just feels...right. Like this is the one that might blow up.

Comment

• Hawkeye is that good?

also, what’s Echo?
                        BACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACONBACON

Comment

• Originally posted by Martin View Post
                          Hawkeye is that good?

also, what’s Echo?
                          Echo is a Native American woman similar to Daredevil, but she's deaf.

Her dad was an enforcer for Kingpin until he screws up. Her whole deal is she can perfectly mimic anything she sees.

Comment

• Will Poulter is Adam Warlock?

Comment

• Neato.

Comment

• Doesn’t he look mildly retarded?

Comment

Working...
                                X