Avengers Assemble!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• so before Stark does that he's not actually Spider-Man then? silly
    "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

"Too cunty for wine bars, too dainty for real bars." - Anderson

Comment

• OR does this go back to the webs being organic and Stark builds something that allows him to control how they flow out of his wrists?
      "Looking like Nic Cage dressed in Kurt Cobain's closet. I mean that as a compliment" - BillyG

Comment

• I betcha Peter has rudimentary shooters and Stark perfects them.
        Originally posted by Martin
        Who the fuck is Kellan Lutz?
        Originally posted by gravedigger
        Basically what I'm saying is that, based on what I've watched so far, we should all listen to Matt more often.
        Originally posted by Martin
        And who the FUCK is Peaches Geldof?
        Kellan Lutz's girlfriend?

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
          OR does this go back to the webs being organic and Stark builds something that allows him to control how they flow out of his wrists?

Spoiler: From what's known 

Spidey is Spidey for about a few weeks when Stark finds him. Basically, imagine a prolonged bit of him wearing a mask and goggles and random teen shit he could find to cover his identity.

Stark Tech webbing provided to help create the fully costumed identity. Spidey Powers and shit the same.

But, people tend to forget...the organic webbing was an invention of the 2002 movie and later added in where needed for the character.
          My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Click here to visit AndersonVision!

Comment

• Organic may have been a James Cameron idea...but it makes sense. I think web shooter spidey is dumb.

Comment

• You're dumb!

Web shooter Spidey is great because it shows he was smart and science-y, not just some kid who got bit by a radioactive spider.

Comment

• A kid could be a fucking genius.

But, we live in an era where you can't buy Sudafed without having the government up your asshole. How's he supposed to buy and obtain the components needed to make webbing without help?
                My readers come to me for my thoughts and opinions. I've built myself into a brand

Comment

• SPIDEY IS A METH HEAD

Comment

• Originally posted by Abraham Smashington View Post
                    SPIDEY IS A METH HEAD

He's from a broken home, his legal guardian doesn't know what he's doing and who goes out and gets in fights at night.

Comment

• Don't ruin Spider-Man for me, guys. Come on.

Comment

• haahhah.

Comment

• Ugh. Hate the idea of having Stark involved with the web shooters. Let Peter be the nerdy genius he is and build the damn things himself without having Stark as a crutch.

Also, I'd be down for a return to the Cameron/Raimi organic shooters instead. Always liked that idea, as it seemed like a natural fit with the other spider powers Pete got. Shit, Stan Lee even said he wished he thought of it.

Comment

• Eh, these changes can't be any worse than The Amazing Spider-Man films.

*Long pause*

Right?
                            Originally posted by Ari
                            The only thing I want to tell her vagina is nomnomnomnomnomnomnomnom

Comment

• *LETS ALL SHIT ON THINGS BEFORE WE SEE THEM!!!!* :-D
                              "Fuck Rob. Also, he has a podcast called Podcaust. Edgy Holocaust humor lulz indeed." - The Faraci

Comment

• Originally posted by gravedigger View Post
                                You're dumb!

Web shooter Spidey is great because it shows he was smart and science-y, not just some kid who got bit by a radioactive spider.
                                If he was so fucking smart he would have sold that formula for webs to DuPont or 3M and sat back on fat stacks finger banging Mary Jane and Gwen 20 hours a day with the purest cut Bolivia has to offer.

Comment

Working...
                                X